INTRODUCTION.

author's note:

hello there! my name is cel, as you can see in my profile. i'm asian and if you click on this book i'm currently writing, you must be a mlbb player/fan. i've not seen a lot of mlbb fanfiction made, so why not make one? i'm not an old player, i've only played mlbb since april 2020 because i was bored in quarantine. i ended up absolutely loving the heroes/characters and their stories! it's almost just like an epic fantasy series like game of thrones or harry potter or even lord of the rings, which i am a huge fan of, and the fictional world and characters really pull off that vibe. i had a lot of ideas for a fanfic, so i decided to write one. i hope this turns out just as i expect it to be :)

before we start, i want to clarify that i am trying my best to put as many characters as i can in this book. the story will be focused on the moniyan empire and the abyss, but i will add some characters to fulfill the fanfic. some storylines will be inspired by mr. moonton himself, and some purely by my own ideas and imagination. i will most probably put mature content here, a warning will be written in the beginning if a chapter has mature content. i hope you enjoy! feel free to correct me if there are any grammar mistakes and feel free give me suggestions for the next chapter.

Sincerely,
cel <3