𝟭 - 𝗳𝗮𝗺𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗲𝘀 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝘀𝘁

Silvanna had been a princess for years, and she was glad she had a company. Ruling on her own used to be a pain in the neck, but thankfully for her, Tigreal returned to the Moniyan Empire all the way from the icy air of Northern Vale, asking for apology for his disloyalty toward his vows and to the princess herself. Tigreal had been on her side for a long period of time, and from now on, he pledged his vows again and promised he would always stay loyal in guarding the empire no matter what. He returned to the Knights of Light, and Silvanna made him the captain of them all.

The princess was still as devastated about the loss of her brother, but that wouldn't mean she had to fall. Her parents did their duty to the fullest, and it was up to her to continue. She did become a knightess, after all the tough trainings she went through. However, being a knightess and a captain alone couldn't accomplish whatever her mission was. She needed more troops, warriors, and even heroes to assist her in the battlefield. People may think they are lucky enough to fight alongside her, but she would be honored to fight alongside them.

Silvanna's POV.

"Princess," Tigreal called. "We need to talk."

"Anything for my captain," Silvanna replied.

It was morning. Silvanna was in the great hall wearing her long, sparkling silver gown. Her silver-white hair was glowing beneath the morning sun, and the beauty of her pleasant face was clearly incomparable to any lady in the land. She was a princess, after all, and according to the law, princesses or royalties in general must look their best. But, she looked sad. Beautiful, but sad.

"Good day, my princess," Tigreal said as Silvanna looked over her shoulder. "It's about time we strengthen the empire, reinforce warriors, and fortify our land and rescue your brother, wherever he is."

The princess let out a long sigh. "It's time," she said calmly. "But how are we going to do this? I barely even know my own people, let alone what they are capable of."

"That would be my job to do, Your Highness," Tigreal said.

"You know you don't have to do everything on your own, Captain." Silvanna walked a bit forward and held both of his shoulders. "Patience is key. For once, don't rush, and ask for my help when it comes to saving my brother and fortify my empire. Our empire." She did not know why she said this. She kept giving faith to people, yet she often lost faith in herself.

"Nothing can be accomplished if we sit down and wait. We move forward, princess. The abyssal demons can attack us any time, we must be prepared. I will go down to the cities and—"

Silvanna gave a sudden gasp. "Your sister! You have a sister, don't you? What's her name? Ferra... Fiona... um—"

"Fanny, Your Highness. Her name is Fanny."

Silvanna realized that this could be the beginning of the reinforcements. She had never met Fanny before, nor did she know where she lived. However, she felt like this would be the start of it all. Whatever capability Fanny had, it must be as good as her brother's.

"Do you know where she is?" Silvanna asked, sounding excited.

"Lumina City. That's where she lives, Your Highness," Tigreal said.

"Then we should go." Silvanna wanted to go down to the cities. She never did, and this was a chance for her to actually talk and listen to what her people say to her or to each other. She was tired of being inside her castle; nothing new to see, nobody new to talk.

"Wait, 'we'?" Tigreal asked.

"Yes, why not?"

"It is only my sister who I'm visiting, Your Highness," Tigreal clarified. "I can do this on my own. Let me do it. You can stay here in the Imperial Sanctuary—"