𝟮 - 𝗮𝗻 𝗼𝗹𝗱 𝗳𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗱 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗮 𝗻𝗲𝘄

Tigreal's POV.

Several days after his sister was invited to the empire, Tigreal tried to think of more people to recruit. During his past, he met a great amount of decent warriors, but he remembered one particular man who fought bravely in the battlefield to seek revenge for the death of his parents, caused by the demons deep under the abyss. Of course, how could he ever forget him? The fighter respected him way too much to forget him, either. They were so close, and it was time for a revisit to the Monastery of Light, a place where he trained, to see him once again.

Tigreal stood up from his large desk filled with disorganized maps and scattered stationeries in his private room, but before he walked out the door, he remembered it was disrespectful to see the princess in his plain white tunic and black breeches, so he added his reddish brown vest and tidied up his hair a bit.

He knocked on the princess's room, but there was no answer. He knocked again, a little harder, but the same thing happened. Was she still in her sleep? The sun hadn't fully risen yet, the sky was still half dark. He decided to open the door, small enough that it made a creak sound. He witnessed nobody on the luxurious bed. The princess was awake. Where in the world could she be? She couldn't possibly walk to the cities by herself, she would be recognized by everyone, and that was totally against the law.

"Guards!" he called loudly, as he quickly ran down the stairs from the princess' room. He couldn't believe this was happening, and he was the one to blame.

"Yes, Captain," one of them said.

"Where is the princess?" he asked seriously.

"She went to the city, Captain. I do not know her purpose, she only told us she wanted some fresh air. That would be all."

"And she didn't tell me... why?"

"She said she would be back very soon, she didn't want you to worry," the other guard explained.

"Soon means the other way around. Have you any idea where she is heading to?" he asked again, but the guards shook their heads. Tigreal had to find her before anything terrible happened to her. It was his duty to protect the princess, and he thought he did a horrible job doing it.

Silvanna's POV.

Silvanna was glad she could be in disguise while walking in the streets of the city. It was a pleasant day indeed, and even better, nobody recognized her. She was wearing her old blue cloak to cover herself. To make sure she was more unrecognizable, she completely changed her appearance; this time, she put on her simple light brown long dress with a faded black belt. She looked nothing like herself, and she seemed to love it so much; not because she was trying to be someone else, but because she was glad she didn't have to look like a princess for some time. With an outfit like this, it wasn't a must for people to bow down for her, talk politely to her, or even fake a smile just to satisfy her. She would be happier if her people spoke to her like she was a friend.

She was already walking quite far now, almost arriving in the Monastery of Light, and she decided to take a quick visit. The Monastery of Light was an ancient and religious shrine to worship the Lord of Light. Long ago, it was constantly used by pastors and believers to perform religious ceremonies, but now it was just an ordinary church with ruins and a place where special people were chosen to be trained in order to be the Church of Light's assassins, and a lot of them were still trained here.

The Monastery of Light had always been an exquisitely mysterious sight to see, and Silvanna was glad she could come around here again. She had been here once or twice when she was a little girl, it was also the place where her parents got married. She let out a relieved sigh, this place meant a lot to her.