Chapter 24

Craig POV:

What the fuck happened last night?

The Sun smacks me in the face as it shines through the two unnecessarily big windows of our hotel room. I open my eyes to find a sleeping Tweek in my arms. Holy shit. I can't help but smile like a dork. He's finally in my arms, warm and fragile. This moment is absolutely perfect. It's too bad my head hurts like a bitch. I'm not an idiot, I know I got drunk last night. I just hope I didn't do anything I regret...Oh well, Tweek is literally SLEEPING IN MY ARMS! Who's lucky? I'm lucky!

Suddenly, an excellent idea comes to mind and I smirk. I lean over and kiss the boy on the cheek. Tweek wakes up in shock.

"C-C-CRAIG?!" He jumps up, out of my arms.

I pout. "C'mon, don't ruin the moment."

Tweek puts a hand over his heart and sighs. "Didn't you already do that?"

I think for a second. "You got me there," I shrug. "But seriously, come back." I open my arms again, signaling him to come back.

Tweek chuckles and goes in for the hug. "I'm surprised you woke up first, you were pretty wasted last night."

"You cured me," I reply.

"Very funny. Anyways," he says. "Speaking of funny, you said some pretty funny things last night."

I raise an eyebrow. "Like what?"

Tweek pulls away and looks at me right in the eyes. He sighs, his expression changing from stern to worried. "You told me you loved me..."

HuH?!

"C-Craig...is that true?"

I look down at my hands. Awe shit, here we go again. What do I tell him? That's kind of embarrassing, saying "I love you" and all. Then again, it's not a lie. Ugh, love is such a strong word.

"I...do?"

That didn't come out the way I wanted it to.

Tweek stares me down. "You don't sound too sure," he frowns.

"Eh...heheh..." I shake my head and grab his hands. With a beam of pride, I grin. "Tweek, I do love you!"

"W-W-W-WHAT?!"

"I'll do my best to show it!" I give him a thumbs up.

Tweek's surprise turns into a smile and he gives me a nod. "Heh, we'll see."

"That sounds like you're underestimating me..." =3=

Tweek waves his hands around frantically. "A-ahh, n-no! Sorry!"

"Pfft," I laugh. "Why are you apologizing?"

"I-I don't really know..."

I smirk, waving my fingers in front of him. "Let's make out."

"WHAT?! NO!"

I laugh and go in for the kill. I tackle the poor boy, wrapping my arms around him and kissing the top of his head.

"Cut it out, we aren't dating!"

I smirk. "Yet."

Tweek rolls his eyes and pushes me off of him. "Come on, we need to go meet the other guys."

"Why? They probably all have hangovers." I sit up. "How about I take you out on a little test date today?"

"Who are you and what did you do with my Craig?"

I raise an eyebrow. "Are you serious? Damn, I thought I've been clingy like this the whole time we've been here..."

Tweek sighs. "You're so annoying."

"You're so mean," I pout. "Our feelings are out now, why can't we just do lovey dovey stuff already?"

"C-Craig..."

I grab his hands again and look into his eyes. "I'll treat you right! I'm very dependable and...and..."

"And persistent," he laughs. He then places his hands on my cheeks. "I trust you, I just need time."

I groan. "I'm already going insane over you."

Tweek smiles. "No one has ever been this crazy for me before. I can't believe I was able to seduce the famous Craig Tucker."

"I know right, I'm known at school for being an asshole. Wait, what do you mean seduce?!"

He giggles then places a soft kiss on my lips. I blush, well at least I think I do, it's not like I can see what I'm doing. At least I didn't call it a crimson blush or some bullshit adjective like that. What's with fan fiction and describing things with a little too much detail? See, I like to keep things simple. Shit, I just got word from our sponsors that I need to shut the fuck up, let's get back to the story...

Long story short, I got Tweek out of that hotel room and we went for a walk along the beach. Now that I realize it, there isn't as much to do here as I thought there was. There is that fair we went to but...like...we already went to it. There isn't much left to do but spend time together on the beach...

"I wonder how people are gonna react when we go back home..." Tweek mutters.

I turn my head to him. "Well we don't have to tell them, ya know?"

"I know..."

I can't help but wonder what's on his mind after saying that. Anyways...blah, blah, blah, we kept walking and shit. Ugh, do I really have to describe every detail of our walk? Just imagine a fucking beach. It's not hard.

"Craig."

"Eh?" I break out of my inner monologue and look at him.

Tweek stops walking, looks down, and smiles bashfully. "Before we end this...this...what exactly should we call this?"

I smirk. "Well if it's alright with you, I'd like to call this a date."

"Hm," he chuckles. "Well it was kind of a shitty date."

I frown and roll my eyes. "Yeah, yeah, just cut to the chase and say what you wanted to say."

"Oh- well, I want to uh...I w-wanted to..."

I take a step closer to him and tilt my head. "Mhmmmm?"

"Well, I-I wanted to ask what you wanna do for the r-remainder of summer..."

I pause to think for a second. "I think we should all hang out at the beach again."

He smirks. "What, and kiss me without consent?"

I chuckle. "Maybe."

Suddenly, I grab his hand and start walking again. Tweek doesn't hesitate to hold my hand back as he squeezes it snuggly. It would be kind of awkward if anyone saw us but honestly, I don't really care. I'm proud to have him here with me.

I begin to hum the tune to the song we performed at the talent show. Tweek glances up at me and smiles.

"It's our song..."

I smile back. "It sure is."

[CHAPTER TWENTY SIX END]