Chapter 7

Craig POV:

What the fuck?

I'm running. I'm running but I don't know where to. Should I go to my room? Yeah, my room sounds good.

I speed through the hotel lobby, all the way to the elevator. With one hand clamped over my mouth, I methodically press the buttons that would get me to my desired floor. I step in, let it close, and after a few long seconds, the elevator doors open and I step out. I am greeted by the once calming purple lit hallway. I say once calming because right now, the colors of the LED lights are making me dizzy. I feel as if I'm about to throw up.

I make my way into the hotell room, teetering my way over to the bed. I plop my ass down on it and let put a huge sigh. At this point, I really can't ignore the thought that I've been so desperately trying to ignore this whole time. Accident or no accident, I kissed a boy. Now to my friends, that wouldn't be a problem. Let me be honest, to me, it also would not be a problem if someone else kissed a guy. I mean, Clyde and Token are basically dating so why should I care if I kissed a guy?

I care because it was against his own fucking will. I basically violated him, good intent or not. I just feel bad and not to mention, I've always been really uncomfortable with the idea of intimate intercourse. I am just a guy who likes his personal space. It terrifies me to think about the deep dark part of my soul that possessed me kiss him. Also, I don't know why I freaked out when I heard Stan's voice. What really is the worst that could've happened if he saw us in the water together? It would've been a little embarrassing but that's it.

I spend an hour or so digging deeper into the depths of my plight. It's all that I could think about. No matter how I tried to look at it and replay the scene in my head, I always lead to the same conclusion that it was just wrong. Now I worry what Tweek is going to do when we see each other again.

I hear a knock at the door before it opens. Speak of the devil, it's Tweek.

I don't look at him. "Why did you knock?" I ask, sounding unintentionally annoyed.

"Why did you kiss me?" Tweek responds sarcastically while walking over and placing a styrofoam container next to me.

"What's that?"

"Food," he says. "Token wanted me to bring it to you." Tweek takes a seat on the other side of the container.

I pick it up and open it, being greeted by a grilled cheese. "Pfft, it's just like him to get me something like this."

"A grilled cheese?"

"Yeah," I smirk. "It's like a kids meal."

Tweek nods. "Right. Anyways, about that kiss-"

"It was just to save you from drowning," I protest, closing the the lid on my grilled cheese.

"Save me? Ha, you basically harassed me," he proclaims. "I'm sorry to have to tell you this, but saving me is very different than yanking me under water and kissing me."

"You were literally struggling for air!" I yell.

"DID YOU NOT HEAR ME SAY THAT YOU YANKED ME UNDER WATER?! IT'S LITERALLY YOU'RE FAULT I WAS DROWNING IN THE FIRST PLACE!"

I reach over and put my hand over his mouth. "You're being too loud, there are people in the rooms next to us."

He smacks my hands away. "You literally started yelling first. Also, you're invading my personal space again."

I get up and walk up to the loveseat in the corner of the room. I lay down on it, letting my legs hang off one of the arms. I grab a resort pamphlet and open it, pettily trying to block out the negative energy.

"Real mature," Tweek sneers from across the room.

"What was that, twitchy?" I look up from the pamphlet and smirk.

Tweek's face turns red in aggravation. "You're an asshole!"

"Mhm, I guess we actually do have something after all."

Tweek groans and storms into the bathroom, slamming the door shut behind him. I ignore his outburst and look back at the pamphlet. While scanning the pages, I notice it says that one of the resort activities is a yearly talent show. Interesting. It's not like I'm going to actually enter the talent show, but I still think it's kind of cool that they do that here. There are also beach parties but that really isn't my scene.

Suddenly, the bathroom door swings open. Tweek steps out, face dripping with water causing the top of his shirt to be soaking wet.

"What happened to you?" I ask nonchalantly.

Tweek frowns at me, unamused. "I was cooking off."

"Don't see why you had to 'cool off,' our room has a working AC," I remark.

"Zip it before I get angry again," he snarls. Tweek then takes a seats on my legs, totally disregarding my personal space.

I peer over the pamphlet and raise an eyebrow. "Uhhhh, what the fuck are you doing?"

He crosses his arms. "Well, since you invaded my bubble today, I thought that I might invade yours."

"You do realize that because you are making direct contact with me, your bubble is getting invaded even more," I retort.

"Just shut up." He sighs. "I-I really don't know if I should actually tell you this but then again, I'm not a dishonest person."

"Go on," I reply.

Tweek averts his eyes. "If we are going to be sharing not only a bed but also a bedroom for awhile, I think we should be honest."

"I'm listening..."

"Well," Tweek swings his legs back and fourth, staring at them fiercely. "I really dislike you."

I smirk. "Well twitchy, I am not very fond of you either."

"So it's a mutual hating then. I guess that's settled," he says.

"I guess it is," I reply.

He nods. "Good."

"Good."

"Oh!" Tweek turns his head to look at me. "By the way, I got a text from Token earlier. He says he wants us to explore the resort by ourselves this evening."

I raise an eyebrow. "Together?"

"Sure," he replies.

I frown. "That wasn't an invitation."

"I don't care."

And then there was silence. When I look closer, I realize there is a slight smile on Tweek's face. It's so perfectly subtle and I actually quite like it. He's still an asshole, but a cute-

Oh.

Oh.

Oh no.

[CHAPTER SEVEN END]