Chapter 11

(LONG ASS CHAPTER UP AHEAD)

It's a good one though, don't worry.~
—————————————————————

Craig POV:

BEEP...

BEEP...

BEEP...

My eyes shoot open like a bullet. I look over to my left and see Tweek still sleeping. I smile. Wait...is that creepy? I hope not. I just stare at him for a bit. His hair just looks so fucking soft...My hand starts to hover itself over his hair. If only I could-

"What are you doing?" I look over at Tweek, who is glaring up at my hand.

"I...uh-" I pull my hand away. "N-nothing..."

"Okay then..."

Tweek sits up and yawns. He flings his arm into the the and stretches, his shirt getting pulled up a bit, exposing his stomach. I really can't help but stare at him.

Suddenly, Tweek raises an eyebrow. "Do I look funny or something?" He scoots towards me a bit.

I scoot back. "I uh-"

"Spit it out!"

"YOU ACTUALLY DON'T LOOK TERRIBLE IN THE MORNING. A LOT OF PEOPLE DO BUT YOU DON'T AND I THINK THAT'S KIND OF COOL. NO HOMO THOUGH, OF COURSE."

Tweek tilts his head to the side a bit. "O-oh...thanks."

Oh god, all the homo.

I smile awkwardly. "So, ya wanna get dressed and go have breakfast?"

TIME SKIP

"We're gonna go check out that fair going on in town, today." Clyde says with a mouthful of food, causing his speech to sound all mumbled.

I look up from my bagel. "The what?"

Token glares at Clyde who is about to say something. He elbows Clyde and interrupts him:

"The fair! There's a small town outside of the resort area. I've never actually been there, but I thought I'd give it a try this time-"

Clyde gulps down his food. "SO ARE YOU COMING?!"

I look around the table at the other boys.

"Hold on a second, how are we even going to get there?" Kyle raises an eyebrow.

"TOKEN RENTE-"

"I rented a car," Token says, elbowing Clyde again.

"Sounds fun." Kenny puts his arm behind his head and leans his chair back, resting his feet on the table.

Tweek frowns. "You guys really don't have any manners..."

Kyle wheezes, while Stan has a coughing fit. I kick one of the legs of Kenny's chair, causing the whole chair to fall back. Kenny gives me that look of betrayal as I laugh at him.

"Oh no, Kenny are you alright?"

We all turn our heads to Butters who is trying to help the fucktard- AHEM, Kenny off the ground.

I look back at Token, who's hands are shaking violently. Clyde puts his hand over Token's and gives him a worried smile.

Okay, so I know what you may be thinking; "That's kind of gay." And you're right. It is gay. Those two are dating. Bet that one caught you by surprise, didn't it? They have been dating for awhile...We all kinda had a feeling that there was too much bromance, so Nicole ended it with Token. It's funny, she seemed kinda happy to end things with him, I'm pretty sure it's because she was shipping it the whole time...Nicole is too good for him anyways. The two of them are kind of like the group's mom and dad now.