Chapter 22

WARNING: THERE IS MAKING OUT IN THIS CHAPTER! It's a fanfiction though, so of course there are make out sessions.

Craig POV:

The talent show has finally come to an end and it's time to celebrate. Token suggested we have a small party in his and Clyde's room and we all blatantly agreed. Of course, Tweek and I didn't even know until I decided to check my phone while we were sitting on the beach. Clyde really said "I'm gonna break the peace."

Anyways, once I saw the text, the two of us raced back to the hotel. Before long, we were knocking on the door of Token and Clyde's room...

———————————————————
Kenny POV:

Well, this sucks.

Here we are, Butters and I sitting on the floor in Token and Clyde's hotel room, still having not told our friends about our little thing. I just don't really understand why we can't just do it- actually I do, good ol' plot convenience, but you didn't hear that from me. Okay, but the real reason we couldn't do it is because the two of us and literally everyone else was so caught up with what Craig and Tweek were doing. Like damn, I knew that Token invited Tweek on this trip because they wanted to set Craig up with someone, but I didn't think it would actually work. Oh shit. Did I just reveal a spoiler? Oh well.

Knock. Knock. Knock.

We all look up at the door. Token walks over and opens it, revealing Tweek and Craig. There is a moment of awkward silence before Clyde starts clapping his hands.

"Great show, guys!" He yells.

Tweek looks down. "O-oh, uh thanks..." He says, shyly.

Token budges in. "Come sit down you two, we were just gonna play a game."

"Oh?" Craig raises an eyebrow then takes a seat in our little circle on the floor, next to Tweek.

Token sits back down. "Who wants to explain the game to our late comers?"

We look around at each other, a bit nervous to say what it is but then Stan stands up.

"Seven minutes in Heaven," he says.

Clyde smirks. "There's a twist, though. We spin this bottle here and whoever it lands on can choose whichever two people they want to go in that closet." He points to the walk in closet.

Stan looks blankly at Clyde. "I-I was explaining..."

"Oh," Clyde replies.

"It's whatever." Stan sits back down.

Craig gives Token and Clyde a death glare. "I see what you're trying to do. It's not gonna work."

Craig is smart, I'll give him that. Before the two of them walked in, we made a plan that whoever it lands on has to choose Tweek and Craig to go in the closet. I know fiddling with people's love lives is kinda immature and rude, but it's just...so fun. I think Stan is enjoying it a lot. Craig and Stan have always had this unspoken rivalry between them and I think now that Stan has an opportunity to really mess with him, he's taking advantage of it. Of course, I can tell he also wants Craig to be happy, even if doesn't want to admit it.

Anyways, with the game explained, it was time to play. Token put a glass bottle in the center of the circle, on the floor. The bottle spins for a few seconds and...

It lands on me.

Clyde looks at me. "Ooo, it landed on Kenny. So who's it gonna be Kenneth?"

I look at Craig and Tweek for a second. I then turn my gaze to Butters. He is looking down at the bottle, picking at his fingernails.

I finally sigh. "Butters."

Clyde blinks. "What?"

"What?" Butters looks at me shocked.

I look down at my socks. "I want to go into the closet with Butters..."

"Ya' sure?" Clyde asks.

"I'm sure." I stand up and ignore the stares, grabbing one of Butters' hands and dragging him into the closet.

The closet is dark and I can barely see Butters. Our shoulders awkwardly rub up against each other as we take a seat on the floor.

Butters whispers. "Why did you do that?"

"Because it's time they know," I reply.

"Gee, Ken...I still don't kno-"

I interrupt him with a sudden kiss. As I rearrange myself to be in front of him, I wrap my arms around his neck. I pull away and smile.

"Shhh...we have seven minutes," I whisper in his ear.

I then proceed to give his some light kisses on his neck, causing him to giggle. Butters quickly covers his mouth in fear that the others will hear, but at this point, I think the cat's already out of the bag.

"We are so going out when we get home," I say.

Butters puts his hands on my cheeks and kisses me himself. I encourage him by sliding my hands up to the back of his head. The two of us end up falling back into the ground and Butters lays on top of me. I wrap my arms around his waist and we kiss more.

Just then, a bright light hits the two of us and we freeze. I look up and am met by Clyde standing over us.

"Holy shit..." He says.

Butters looks up and pushes down onto my chest to lift himself up. I wince, which ends up making him fall back down.

Stan and Kyle walk up to the closet and Kyle closes his eyes.

"I knew fucking it." Kyle says.

Stan gasps. "Aww, cute!"

I laugh. "Yeah, he is."

Butters looks down at me with an annoyed face. "Shudduppppp," He says.

I use my upper body strength to sit myself up, bringing Butters with me. "Just to clear things up, I'm dating him."

"What a turn of events," Token chuckles.

"Yeah, yeah." I stand up and help Butters up.

I can't believe I fucking did it. Now I can do whatever I want I'm f