Chapter 5 (Anime Beach Episode)

Tweek POV:

"Hey!"

"HOLY SHIT!" I yell, dropping my book.

Craig basically just freaking teleported...teleported RIGHT BEHIND ME.

"You scared the shit out of me!" I pick my book back up.

Craig takes a seat next to me and I can sense his eyes burning a hole in my book.

"Whatcha' reading?" He asks.

"None of your business."

He goes quiet and we just sit there for a moment. I'm suddenly finding it hard to read.

I look at him. "Y-you aren't going to go do something else?"

Craig tilts his head. "What do you mean?" He asks.

"You aren't going to enjoy the beach with your friends?" I reply.

"Why would I do that?" He tilts his head.

"Well, it's not everyday we get to see one," I explain, closing my book.

"Nah, I'm not really into beaches." Craig looks up at the sky. "How bout' you?"

"I don't go outside that much. I'd actually prefer to just stay under this umbrella and avoid the Sun as much as possible." I look up at the red umbrella that I have been sitting under for the past hour.

"Well that's boring."

I look at him and frown. "Y-you just said you're not into beaches. I don't think you have the right to an opinion."

"Hm...maybe, but at least I'm not spending this beautiful day reading a book."

Ah, so he's an idiot.

"For your information I enjoy reading," I scoff, crossing my arms.

"Mhm, interesting. Say, ya' wanna go do something that is not this?"

"I'd rather not," I reply. "You go have fun."

"Fun you say?" He smirks.

I squint my eyes, confused. "Yeah. That's what I said."

Suddenly, Craig grabs my arm and pulls me up. "C'mon," he says, walking towards the water.

"Please tell me you're not serious Craig...Craig?!"

He doesn't answer, instead his grip gets tighter as I'm slowly being dragged across the sand to my doom. I squirm and yank myself as much as I can but it's no use. Goodbye cruel world. It was nice knowing you.

"Up we go!" He lifts me up by my legs.

"W-what are you doing?! Craig stop, please I'm begging you. I don't like the water- CRAIG!" I'm now in an awkward position, gripping his head as if it's a cliff I'm hanging from.

"COLD!!!" I shout, as the water touches the tip of my foot.

"Relax, it isn't going to kill you." He slowly sinks down into the water, pulling me down with him.

I let go and float for a bit. I then feel the sand on the ocean floor touch my toes, tickling them a bit. I jump, clinging to Craig, the one who literally dragged me in here.

"Haha," he chuckles. "See, it's not so bad."

"You're evil," I whine.

So at this point I suddenly realize how much I'm clinging to this boy and I kind of started freaking out. I can feel the stares of people nearby and it really isn't helping my self esteem. I go quiet and tighten my grip on his shoulders, pulling us both deeper into the water, all but our heads immersed.