✿:: only one

THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS MENTIONS OF DEATH, STOCKHOLM SYNDROME, AND SEXUAL THEMES

Y/N'S P

Y/N'S P.O.V

"Nice receive!" was heard from both sides of the court as the match went on. As much fun the boys were having, I knew they had their eyes on me. I tried to not face them till the ball was inches to the floor and the sound of crashing and the ball on the other side of the court caught my eye. Celebrations to the point for my team were heard, but my eyes widened seeing Daichi laying cold-out on the court.

The boys looked down at their captain and pushed at him to wake him up. I stood up and grabbed my croutches and walked over to him with Coach. When we got there Daichi was finally getting up and looked at me. "Daichi who are you playing right now?" I asked as Coach helped him up, "Wakatani" I nodded. "And how many fingers am I holding up," I threw my middle fingers up to the male while Coach wasn't looking. He rolled his eyes before answering, "Two" I nodded and smiled.

Coach soon spoke, "Go to the nurse with Y/N, Ennoshita will take your spot" "B-But I'm fine I can play!" he said back till Sensei jumped in and patted his back. "Daichi if you go now and she says you're fine then you'll be back on the court quicker," Coach explained causing him to nod as he came closer to me. I patted his head in comfort and pity.

Is he forgetting if he goes
with me he'll get alone
time with this dumbass, ME?!

I took a look at Daichi and saw blood in his hand before my ears started bleeding themselves. Daichi spat in his hand looking down at the new object in his hand.

"TOOTH"

Yamaguchi and Hinata yelled as they backed away from the sceen. I sighed and took Daichi's clean hand and walked down to the nurses office. Opening the door slightly I saw the nurse packing a bag and walking to the door. "Oh love what happened this time?" I smiled and pushed Daichi to her. "Well my big friend here was playing and the fire nation attacked him in the face as you can see," I jokingly told her as she nodded and came over to the door.

She soon gave me the keys and patted my back "Well I'll be out for a second, can you look over your friend and the office for me?" she asked softly and I nodded to her before she smiled. Soon the office was one less as she closed the door behide herself. I sighed then felt something on my ass. Looking back I saw Daichi looking down at me and I walked away and went to get a bag of ice, cuz ice saves lifes.

I threw the bag at his face and he gasped but I just laughed. I soon went to the cabnit and got alcohol to clean up the hit and Daichi pulled me into his arms. "You have a huge thing for hugging people from behide, and why is that?" I questioned Daichi as he looked down at me and kissed my forehead. "Well I use to have 4 younger siblings" "Oooo older brother~" I joked before looking at Daichi as he hold on me tighten.