❀:: two kings and a queen

Y/N'S P

Y/N'S P.O.V

I woke up to the smell of eggs and rice and saw Kageyama holding two bowls, him handing one over to me. "Morning baby, how'd you sleep?" Kageyama greeted as I looked him up and down. "Who put a stick up yo ass, the hell you begin so nice for?" I teased as Kageyama only looked and smiled.

He soon sat next to me and whispered in my ear, "Keep your pretty lips shut before I take back my damn apologie," I smirked and flipped out my pocket knife and placed it on his neck. The knife was pretty close to cutting his neck but was probably only going leave a scratch.

He stiffened up and I smiled, "Don't try it boy okay~" Kageyama nodded and got up. I started eating and got a notification and picked up my phone. "OMG KENMAMA" I choked while looking at the picture he sent me. It was of Lev getting the shit beaten out of him by Yaku and Kuroo. Lev was definitely loosing but it was cute to see he was trying at some time.

The text he sent me after left me scared. "Lev ate your bowl of pudding we made you," I sent a rip to Lev and said I'd help make some more when I came back. Kenma replied with an okay and I turned off my phone and noticed a head on my lap. I looked down and saw Kageyama holding my thigh and tapping it softly.

"Hey Kageyama what you doing?" I asked and he looked up at me. "You remind me of my sister sometimes," I looked at him and tilted my head.

Since when did Kageyama
have a sister??

I only picked up my bowl and ate, "Continue; when did you get a sister?" he only nodded but I felt my thigh get wet. My eyes widened to see Kageyama crying of all things.

I patted his head in pity and continued to eat. "My sister's dead now but she was the only person in my life who really loved me-" "Who said I loved you though" I said cutting off Kageyama and I patted his head again. Yea that sure as hell wasn't the right time to say that. He only sat there and then looked at me like he was waiting for an answer.

"I mean I love you as a manager but like you kinda raped me and stalked me, but let's not talk about that right now. Continue I wanna know about your sister more then remember those nights," I ushered and he sighed. "Well she was a beautiful girl, cared for everyone and everything, and just so loveable to see," he celebrated and I smiled.

I wonder what happened
to her I feel like I'd like her

"She committed suicide for me when I was 4," he confessed and I quickly got up and headed to the door. That's how you kill a vibe quick. In shock at the answer I began to stretch to not say or doing anything else stupid.

"SO MAYBE WE SHOULDN'T TALK ABOUT THAT RIGHT NOW. HOW ABOUT WE GO ON THAT LITTLE DATE NEEDY BOY?" I suggested and he got up and nodded taking off his pants. I watched him for a second then left to the dorms to get an outfit. Jackass just thought trauma dumping on me was okay, then he steals MY ROOM to change.

When I got to the female dorms and heard crying I walked in. Yachi was crying on Kiyoko's shoulder and I watched. I got tried of the crying and headed to the bed and got an outfit from my bag and Kiyoko finally noticed me. "Good morning Y/N," she sweetly greeted and I threw a peace sign up to her and headed out of the room. I headed to the washrooms and got ready.

When I left I remembered I left my purse and I went to get it from the chill room. Kageyama was sadly one step ahead of me coming out the room with my bag and I bowed. He soon took my hand and walked me out of the dorms and to the city. As much as I hated Kageyama it was questionably peaceful with him...

THE FUCK IS WRONG
WITH YOU KAGEYAMA
IS A KILLER but what
would he's sister say
about this all...

The thought sat in my head till I heard a weirdly familiar voice in front of me. His brown hair was enough to recognize him with, alongside his tight hand man aside him.

"Yahoo Tobio-chan and a little cutie!"

I looked up and saw Oikawa and Iwaizumi in front of us and felt Kageyama's grip tighten. I looked at the two boys infront of me and waved. "Good Evening Oikawa and Iwaizumi, why are you two in Tokyo?" I greeted as blush crossed both boy's faces. Oikawa was the first to come close to me and pinch my cheeks. "We came to get a break from the quiet Miyagi," he said and I nodded.

He soon stopped pinching my cheeks and gave me head pats that I could only enjoy. "Why are you two in Tokyo Tobio-chan and Y/N?" Oikawa asked. Just before I could open my mouth Kageyama spoke, "Where here at a training camp but it's our day off," the two boys nodded.

Iwaizumi soon came over to me and gave me a high five then ruffled my hair. "Who's training camp is it?" I chuckled responding, "Fukordani's" the boys smiled and looked at Kageyama. "Can I take Y/N home she is so damn cuteeee," Oikawa cooced while picking me up and spinning me around before getting backhanded by Iwaizumi. How was he babying me like no tomorrow.

"Yo Y/N can we get your number so we could met up when we're back in Miyagi?" Iwaizumi questioned and I nodded and took his phone and put my number in. Oikawa soon gave me his phone and I put it in causing the two boys smiled.

Why didn't I just go to
Aoba Johsai when I had
the chance-

Kageyama only watched in silence and soon grabbed my wrist and started walking away. "Sorry but me and Y/N are on a date we'll talk to you two later," he spat and I waved back at the third years as they did the same. I soon walked with Kageyama into a alley and was pushed to the brick wall.

Kageyama looked into my eyes before choked me out, how original. "Listen here Y/N you can go hang out with anyone like Kenma or Akashi but you will never hang with Oikawa," he barked and I looked him in the eyes. In his bark blue eyes was this sense of loneliness and the craving of attention. He honestly looked like a lost dog but that wasn't gonna make up for the abuse he'd put on me.

In my back pocket I pulled out my knife and cut Kageyama's wrist causing him to drop me from shook. I took the time to kick him to the other wall and place the knife at his neck. "Watch that fucking mouth of yours, your sister is watching and listening to you Kageyama," I reminded him and he looked at me before nodding slightly.

I let him go and he bowed to me and I saw a puddle of tears in front of his shoes, I hit his back instantly.  "Suck it up Kageyama you were mad but sorry for using her sister against you," I apologized and walked away. Kageyama soon followed behind me and we headed to the market to get some food then head back.

After that we headed back to Fukordani we parted ways. Right before I went to the chill room Kageyama pulled me to him and kissed me gently. I looked at him scared and then closed my eyes as he stopped. He looked me in my eyes then hugged me, "I'm sorry we didn't get to do anything fun and I'm sorry for attacking you Y/N. My insecurities get the best of me when you're around other guys," I rolled my eyes and patted his back.

"Yeah night needy boy," I let out and headed into the room and flopped onto the couch. Just before I could get some shut eye my phone blew the fuck up. I groaned and picked it up thinking it was Kenma, Bokuto, or Aiko.

God it was not them at all