❀:: hide n seek

THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS
CHILD NEGLECT

Y/N'S P

Y/N'S P.O.V

I woke to a tap on my shoulder and I shrugged my shoulder. "Please 1 more hour," I slurred while opening my eyes and smiled. In front of me was Yachi, Kiyoko, Kuroo, and Kenma and they smiled. I waved at the four before sitting up only to be engulfed into a bear hug by Kuroo and Kenma.

"Kitten you scared us!" Kenma yelled at me and hugged me harder. I pulled away from the group hug and saw Kuroo and Kenma's red-ish eyes. "Why'd you not tell us what you were going through, we could have protected you," Kuroo asked while looking down to Y/N frowning.

"Well I was told if I'd tell they'd do worst to me, gotta protect family so I kept quiet, " I explained looking at the door. Yachi sat next to me and hugged me tightly and kissed my cheek. "Well you know you can talk to us we can't bare to see you suffer under them," yachi suggested and held me tighter. I melted into her hold and soon heard a knock at the door.

Kinnoshita soon peeked through the door and walked in slowly. Kuroo on the other hand had gotten up and ran at the boy pushing him to the wall. "KUROO!" I screamed but to no avail as Kuroo started yelling at Kinnoshita and choking him out. His screams were muffled by the hold of Kuroo's hand.

"WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU LAY A FINGER ON Y/N. HAVE YOU NO MANNERS FOR PEOPLE LET ALONE A LADY?" Kuroo screamed as he choked out Kinnoshita "K-kuroo s-senpai I didn't do anything...to...her," Kinnoshita choked our before he's eyes closed and Kuroo dropped him to the floor.

I looked at Kuroo in shock and in fear. "Look Tetsurou I know how you feel but Kinnoshita is helping me" I sighed while getting up and helping Kinnoshita to the couch and giving him a bottle of water.

I could tell I shocked everyone by calling Kuroo by his first name, but it wasn't the first time and wouldn't be the last. He nodded and bowed slightly while saying sorry to me and eyeing Kinnoshita.

"Now Y/N I have the harddrive sadly I couldn't get anything before the first attack I got everything after and even a few conversations they had of you," Kinnoshita layed out while taking out the harddrive and putting it in my hand. I looked at it and smirked, "Wait what is this going to be used for?" Kenma asked while looking at the harddrive.

"Evidence to get these
sick fuckers in jail"

The room grew silent for a little till we heard a hard knock on the door. We went quiet and listened to the door again. "Kinnoshita did you lock the door?" Kenma whispered as he nodded. I got up and motioned behind the couch. Everyone came back there and stayed quiet till the door was bust down.

"WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU Y/N?" a voice yelled as we got closer to each other. I peeked from behind the couch and saw Kageyama with a needle in hand and a clear hard on. I felt my stomach turn as he got my jacket I left on the coffee table and sniffed it. "Come on out baby if you come out I won't go hard on you unless you want, but if you don't I'll make you wish you did," Kageyama warned while still looking around.

I brought my head back in and looked at the floor before seeing Yachi tearing up. I sighed and rubbed her thigh to calm her down. I wish she just didn't cry so much over me. "Suga! She's not in here," Kageyama realized before walking out. After a few minutes we got up and Kuroo and I went to the door and fixed it up.

"Y/N please you gotta stay away from them they're just using you," Kuroo spoke while hugging. I nodded softly as I felt a kiss being layed on my forehead and I smiled. "As for you you're off the hook for now, but if I hear any shit from Y/N on how you fucked her over I'm coming to the Miyagi prefecture," Kuroo threatened while pointing at Kinnoshita and Kenma nodded at Kuroo's statement.

I yawned and gave a lazy thumbs up as I walked to the couch and got some pillows and a blanket. "Um Y/N where are you going?" Kiyoko asked as I walked behind the couch and layed down. "I'm sleeping behind the couch I have no stamina to run from the boys if they find me on the couch, plus I'll most likely be asleep," I stated as I fixed my pillow and put my phone on the charger.

Kenma soon yawned and got up and came to the back of the couch to give me a hug. I soon got a hug from Kuroo and Kinnoshita, the boys waved back to me and headed to their respective rooms down the hallway. "God why'd it have to be me" I mumbled to myself as the girls got a blanket and slept next to me.

Kiyoko patted my back and told me to sleep and honestly she didn't have to tell me twice. I layed down and difted off quickly, thoughts of the boys filled my restless night but I had Kinnoshita on my side so I was set. Yes I know i'm still out numbered with just Kinnoshita, Kuroo, Kenma, and I but who has Coach on their side ME. As for Kiyoko I guess she's on my side.

Yachi on the other hand was confusing. Yes, she was the reason this was all happening but I couldn't confront her for so long. I can't deny Yachi is a sweetheart but sometimes she was dense as hell. She'd play it off if I confronted her about the sharing.

Maybe I should break up with Yachi

All of the thoughts few in my head as I slept. Falling into a deeper sleep I could see the boys. "God y/n our baby looks just like you," Daichi softly spoke while looking at me. I looked down as I saw a baby with h/c and beautiful e/c eyes like me and I smiled from ear to ear. "She really does look like me," I teased while tears were forming in my eyes.

"Take our daughter
out of her arms"

With that Yamaguchi came over taking her from my hands. "Wait that's my baby give her back dumbass," I cried out. Yamaguchi only walked out of the hospital room ignoring my protest. I felt tears from in my eyes "WHY ARE YOU SICK FUCKERS IN MY LIFE GOD JUST LEAVE ME ALONE," I screamed, tears spilling from my eyes but the boys only looked at me.

"Y/N you still don't get it," Hinata cracked and came closer to me. He soon got on top of me and smiled at me before placing a kiss on my forehead and whispered in my ear.

"It's a dream just
wake up all ready"

Just like that I woke up in a sweat and looked around to see if the boys were there. I soon realized it was only the girls around me and I took a breath. I need to take a walk or some shit. After that I got up and went to the girls dorms and got one of my tracksuits  and headed to the washrooms.

Getting put the washrooms I went back to the chill room and got my white running shoes and headed out of the school for a jog since I couldn't for the past few days.

If this shit doesn't
help me ima jump