❀:: temper tantrum

THIS CHAPTER CONTAINSFIGHTING, BLOOD ANDMENTIONS OF RAPE

FIGHTING, BLOOD AND
MENTIONS OF RAPE

THIRD P.O.V

As the final lantern was lit everyone stood at their respective table. "When she comes everyone will lift up their lantern at the same time boys," Suga whispered ordered as everyone nodded. Noya could only turn to his side to Asahi and sigh. "Really why did you guys make Suga the leader for the baby shower?" Noya whined as Asahi only shrugged his shoulder.

Asahi was just as sick and tried as the next person, but he had no clue how Suga became the leader. Noya could only groan a bit as he turned back to his spot at the table as the doorknob started to twist slightly. As the knob turned again a few voices could be heard from the other side of the door.

"Oh no the baby shower isn't till later we have plenty of time-" Y/N confessed as the door came to a standstill. She could only look at the boys with Kiyoko and Yachi. Everyone behind her could only stare as well at the crowd. Members of Aoba Johsai, Shiratorizawa and even Nekoma and Fukurodani were there. Yet no one was as important as the older man that walked in with Y/N, her father.

No person on the Karasuno Volleyball Team had actually got the chance to meet him, not even Kageyama. The air seemed to change as he walked in with his daughter but everyone played it cool. You know it's not everyday the person you've hurt more then you can imagines dad comes back. No one in that moment was more scared then Suga, yet he took a deep breath and everything was fine.

Everyone held up their lantern like normal. Y/N right then could only stare at everything. "You guys...." Y/N started before a single tear fell from her eyes as she looked around. "Why the fuck are you in my house dumbassess!" Y/N barked catching everyone off guard.

The group behind Y/N however laughed at her outburst. A hand soon layed on Y/N's shoulder and she turned. "Y/N calm down I think it's part of the baby shower. Let's just wait a second to see what happens," Akaashi tried to calm down Y/N as she nodded and turned back to look at Suga. The look of curiosity but sickness layed in her eyes as she soon turned to Ennoshita right behind Suga.

The smallest smile sat on her face as she looked at his lantern and the message writing in it. 'We were held hostage to do this help us' the message read and Y/N snickered before walking forward. As Y/N walked closer Ennoshita threw the message under his table so Suga couldn't see it and smiled at Y/N. Y/N stood in front of Suga and just stared, her stare seemed to create a hole in Suga's chest as he looked at Y/N.

Her fingers travelled over Suga's knuckles as she held the lantern in her hands. She could only glance up at Suga to see his face bright like a feverish glow. "You look sick let me hold it Senpai," Y/N pleaded as Suga almost instantly passed the lantern to Y/N. The first year could only glance over the details of the moon lilies that glowed under the candle inside.