✿:: eagles vs crows

THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS SLIGHT

STOCKHOLM SYNDROME, SMOKING,
AND SEXISM/MISOGYNY

Y/N'S P

Y/N'S P.O.V

"Good morning baby," could be heard through my room as I lifted my head and saw Kageyama holding me softly and a just as soft smile on his face. I smiled to him and nodded before he picked me up and spon me around slightly, I giggled as he showered my face in kisses. "Well let's get ready baby," he whispered to me as he placed me down and I headed to my closet with him following me right after.

"You should wear this, it should help cover the bump and you can have my jacket," Kageyama said to me and I nodded while picking up the outfit he wanted me to wear. When I finally realized what he said I pushed him away. "For your information I actually don't even look pregnant," I barked while pulling his ear. He only gave me his jacket and smiled at me while holding my stomach and looking in the mirror "You're so beautiful you now, come on baby".

After getting dressed I headed downstairs and saw the boys making breakfast

After getting dressed I headed downstairs and saw the boys making breakfast. "Morning Y/N," Tsukkisima said to me while cutting grapefruit before juicing them and adding a little sugar. He handed over the glass letting me take a sip before sitting at the dinner table. A plate of fruits and a stack of pancakes with butter, drizzled with syrup was placed in front of me by Daichi as he kissed my forehead.

What the fuck are they doing...
wait is it because of you
The food look good as fuck tho-

I looked up and saw the boys sitting around the table with a plate in front of them and smiles towards me. "Um the fuck is going on, no really tell me," I asked while leaning back and smiling. The boys only laughed at me and started eating. "HEY THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU GUYS?" I yelled to them as they continued till Kageyama looked up. "We just made breakfast for you, get use to it every Sunday morning senpai," he informed me and I nodded before eating.