❀:: ready set go

Y/N'S P.O.V

I jogged to the cafeteria to get something to eat. Going in there I saw Hinata and Kageyama talking so I jogged past them and into the kitchen. I soon overheard the two idiots talking and stayed in the kitchen a little longer to here everything. "What do we do with Kuroo and Kenma?" Hinata asked Kageyama and he shrugged.

"If we want to do something to Y/N we'd need to talk to Daichi and Suga," Kageyama said while looking around to make sure no one walked in the cafeteria and heard them. It was loud, a little two loud like nobody could hear.

ACTUAL DUMBASSES

I continued to listen while eating a bowl of white rice and fish. "Think about it Kageyama if we kill them ourselves and get Y/N we could do anything we'd please to her!" Hinata cheered as I was putting the bowl in the sink and then walked out. I knew the boys were in a deep conversation so it wouldn't hurt to just slide through.

Walking out of the cafeteria I headed out to the street to jog around the neighborhood. I soon put in my earbuds and ran faster. The song playing in my ears filled up my surroundings. I ran faster as if the boys were behide. In a way I was exercising and getting faster.

My fun stopped when I ran into someone and fell backwards. "Fuck I'm so sorry I wasn't looking where I was going," I apologized while looking down. "It's fine but are you okay?" a deep voice worried while holding a hand out to me. I took it and dusted myself off and looked up to the male.

"Um I'm Y/N, L/N Y/N," I introduced, bowing slightly after. "Ushijima" the male said and bowed to me. Wait is he the Ushijima from Shiratorizawa. I soon looked into his eyes "Wait are you Ushijima from Shiratorizawa?" I asked getting a nod. "Yes and I'm assuming you're the Y/N L/N?" Ushijima wondered and I giggled while smiling.

"Would you like to walk with me back to Shiratorizawa I'd like to talk with you unless you need to be somewhere?" Ushijima asked and I nodded. He soon looked at me for a split second and cracked a beautiful smile.

WAIT HE'S KIND OF CUTE

I nevertheless followed him and admired the scenery of Shiratorizawa. It was far more beautiful then Karasuno, it was wide and open. From the horse riders to the huge dorms Shiratorizawa was massive. Ushijima soon took my hand softly and walked me to one of the gyms.

"Wakatoshi-kun!- what who is this"

I was about to answer the red head when Ushijima answered for me. "This is Y/N, L/N Y/N she came with me so she could practice with us," Ushijima stated and I nodded slowly towards the crowd in front of now. "Well does Coach know you know he hates when random people come in here to disrupt us?" the red head spat. I only watched as Ushijima shrugged and took off his jacket.