✿:: home at last little one

THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS MINOR USE OF UNDERAGE DRINKING

THIRD P.O.V

As the two upper classmen stared at the new information Y/N had other plans. Waking up she knocked on her wood bed frame getting the boys attention. "Hey since you're here. You guys are gonna take me to the new house," Y/N ordered while getting out the bed. Tanaka only looked at the first year and laughed. "I didn't ask I told you now let's go. My curiosity is killing me on the inside of the house," Y/N bossed while putting on a jacket.

Suga only stared as he put the envelope in his back pocket. A smile crept on his face at Y/N's curiosity, "Well that's wonderful, you can see the outfit for the baby shower while we're at the house". Y/N only nodded while opening her closet. Pulling out a pair of sneakers she held them and went to her bedroom door. "Well let's get going then," Y/N lingered while holding the door open for her upperclassmen.

As they left Y/N only looked back at her room. This was her real home, a place where she felt comfortable and not scared for her life. She couldn't say that anymore tho, this was a hell pit. It was like everyday she had another problem. That room was only good for being a place to scream in her pillow before passing out. The feeling of excitement soon consumed her at the new adventure she was being put in.

As much as she was excited she was just as terrified. It's not like everyday you go with your abusers to a new home as if they didn't put you through hell. Y/N could say that was her life and sadly there was no way of changing that for the better. Finally walking down the stairs she was handed her keys by Tanaka. She only said thank you before putting on her sneakers then opening the first door, locking the door after the boys came out she stared at the house.

"Well bye-bye it was nice being here while it lasted, at least when the baby is here you'll get to see them," Y/N mumbled before walking over to Suga and Tanaka who were waiting for her. Suga only looked down at the first year and patted her back pulling her close. "It's okay Y/N; you'll be back tomorrow or earlier, there's nothing to worry about," Suga lied as he tried not to laugh at the girl.

This is exactly where he wanted Y/N since day one. In a state of isolation and fear, that no one was there but him and the others. In the long term this would always affect her, even if they were locked up and she had her own freedom. The letter made his long time dream come true, making things almost easier. It was just beautiful seeing the obedience in Y/N's stunning e/c irises from time to time. While they walked to their destination she nodded but soon smiled.

"Hey can you guys give me the layout of the house, how many floors, and your rooms?" Y/N wondered as the two only looked at her. "May I ask why princess?" Suga asked as she pouted. The answer Suga got was not what he expected but he was pleased with it.

"Isn't it obvious, I wanna know what room you stay in. I think it would be nice to try and make up the lost time we had fighting. So yes I am willing to start over with you," Y/N confessed as Tanaka only tched. Suga could only smile at Y/N's honesty and pull her closer. "I just knew you'd want to know the real me better princess," Suga cheered while kissing her forehead.