❀:: dominos fall fast

THIRD P.O.V

While the wheels on the van rolled Y/N tapped her fingers on the window beside her, her fingers soon drew out a heart, erasing it before Kageyama saw it. She had drew it over his sleeping head as he fell in and out of rest. The female only laughed at him before kissing his cheek bringing him to ease. He soon wrapped a hand around her waist and pulled her close before meeting her eyes.

"I saw what you did already love, I wouldn't have been mad so why'd you erase it?" Kageyama asked as Y/N shrugged at the question. She had no real clue why she erased it, it's not like she cares what she says or does to the boys. It's like ignoring when she short Tanaka in the arm, speaking of which Y/N always wondered how his arm was doing.

A swift kick was soon landed to Tanaka's chair causing him to turn back to Kageyama. The look of wanting to strangle him lived in his eyes till he saw Y/N snicker. "Hey Ryuu, how is your shoulder?" Y/N questioned as he stared for a bit, the two only looked at each other in confusion.

Noya soon turned back as well to watch the show. 'Oh this was about to get good' Y/N thought as a new story unfolded in front of her eyes. "She means when she shoot you a few months ago Tanaka," Noya yelled out before being smacked in the mouth and upside the head. One hit from Tanaka, the other from Tsukkisima in front of the rowdy second year. Y/N cackled at the scene and bite her finger to keep herself from laughing louder.

Noya rubbed the back of his neck as Y/N nodded at the statement before Tanaka spoke. "Oh yeah! It wasn't that bad you shoot through some tissue. Any lower and I probably wouldn't be able to play volleyball any mor,e" Y/N nodded at the confession as she mentally noted to look more into the human body to see what could hurt you or just fly through.

"So it wasn't a through and through?" Kageyama inquired and Tanaka shock his head. "Nope that bullet was in my shoulder for at least a day before I asked Daichi to take me to my sister's place to get patched you," Tanaka finally admitted. "Why not just go to a clinic?" "It cost hella money, but now knowing how loaded Hinata is I could have definitely asked him to help," Y/N only looked back to the energetic first year.

"He sure did pay for the house in cash," Y/N whispered under her breath. Their eyes met before she could turn and he smiled at her. Before Tanaka could speak again Y/N told Hinata to come to the sit aside her and Kageyama. He did as told and listened in to Y/N's upcoming questions.

"How did you pay for the house?" the female asked as Noya and Tanaka only stared at her bluntness. The two idiots could only bite at their fingernail. Gotta love a girl that gets straight to the point. "I didn't pay for it exactly but I did buy the house," Hinata tried to explain before looking over to Noya.

The second year stared before realizing, "Oh Dad payed for the house?" Noya shouted before closing his mouth before Tanaka could. Hinata nodded as Y/N watched on in confusion. "So you two are related?" Y/N guessed and the two shook their heads no. Her confusion was getting to her till Noya explained. "I live with a cop that took me in. He took Shoyo in as well but I never found out why," Noya tried his best to explain.