❀:: just hang in there (pt. 1)

Y/N'S P

Y/N'S P.O.V

"Are you guys missing anything?" I asked while I recounting the group. Noya smirking jokingly responding, "Yea my good morning kiss". "Yea we're missing twelve of them," Tanaka chimed in as well. I sighed as I looked up to the gods and prayed for the day to all ready be over with. I didn't object to the kisses as I gave each boy one on the cheek.

Soon sitting in my seat I signaled to Sensei Takeda to go ahead. He soon started to drive off and the boys seemed to get ready for the upcoming game of the day. "Hey Kinnoshita who do you guys play?" I asked beside me. "Inarizaki they are actually favored to win the whole thing," Kinno informed. I thought upon the team and asked another question.

"Oh Inarizaki with the twins and Aran, he's in the top five aces right?" I inquired and got a hum of a yes. "I'm actually excited to see the twins well Atsumu's brother. He didn't say much about him yesterday, he actually didn't bring him up," I let out. "How'd you speak with him?" Yamaguchi asked "I met up with him when I went to pick on my lunch". The boys around me and in the conversation nodded.

"Well are you getting us some food for today if we win?" Noya asked as Hinata and Kageyama nodded. I thought about possible things to get but nothing came to mind. Shaking my head no I couldn't come up with anything special for the boys. "Well even if I didn't have food you wouldn't throw a game like that, not anymore at least," I spoke as some of the boys stiffened up at my words.

"Oh boys I forgot, when we get back home. I need a word about the summer camp and no bullshit Sugawara Koshi," I ordered. I soon heard a small yes ma'am from the boy I called out and I chilled. My tiredness however wasn't gonna actually let me speak about the thrown games. Kageyama only looked at me from the other side of the bus, a small frown layed on his face. I soon gestured for him to come over to my side.

He did as told and sat right next to me, a smile crept on his face as he wrapped a hand around my stomach. A kick hit  his hand like a high five, I laughed to myself at Kageyama's surprised reaction. Hinata turned back to see what happened and was greeted by Kageyama's confessed as hell face. He stifled his laughter for a bit till he turned back to his seat and laughed out.

Kageyama soon found himself kicking Hinata out his seat. Tsukkisima openly laughed at the middle blockers fall. Yamaguchi laughed as well before smacking Kageyama in the back of the head to get him to stop. Hinata couldn't help but laugh again at Kageyama and I joined him.

Kageyama and Yamaguchi soon started to play fight with each other over Tsukkisima. I only smacked Kageyama's ass in the crossfire and found him kicking my leg in defense. Everything was fine till Daichi yelled, "Y'all seat down you're acting worse then the second years do already. I expected better then this Y/N starting all of it," Daichi sighed.

Suga only laughed and ruffled Daichi's hair. "Oh cheer up it's the first years, they have plenty energy grump" Suga teased and I taunted Daichi by calling him a grump. "Yea cheer up Dai we aren't doing much harm are will Coach?" I asked as he shook his head no. Daichi reluctantly agreed and left us to our own accord.