🍋:: STOP PLEASE

IF YOU HAVEN'T READ PART ONE PLEASE READ IT, THAT CHAPTER HAS OUR WARNINGS FOR THIS ONE

IF YOU GET UNCOMFY FAST PLEASE DON'T READ THIS CHAPTER

Y/N'S P

Y/N'S P.O.V

I woke up in a classroom, goaning a little as I picked my head up from the nest I had made with my arms. Streching soon after I finally looked around. The classroom was like any other classroom, I soon heard a snap as if someone had snapped a twig and a chill ran straight up my spine. Turning around my eyes widned to see Noya snapping a male's neck. I soon looked down at the person only for me to start tearing up.

The male's intestines laying in a pile in front of him. His eyes blood shoot and mouth wide. Noya soon looked up and smiled, his outfit was drenched in blood and while walking it only made a pool following behide the short male. His smile only widened as he sat in front of me, a knife in hand. I moved my chair back only for it to be pushed back to the table.

Ennoshita soon came from behind me and sat on the side of me, kissing my neck and whispering sweet nothings. I flinched at his cold breathe in my ear and on my neck. My body soon tensed as my eyes watered up, looking down I say Noya softly cutting my arm and watching the blood flowing out slowly. I sighed seeing he was done, soon looking him in the eyes he pulled the knife out and stab me in the arm deeply pinning it to the desktop.

I screamed out only for my eyes to open widely. Looking down I saw Noya and the knife sticking in my forearm. "Yuu please stop....it hurts so much," I  mustered out while whimpering. Noya soon lifted my chin up with another knife and smiled. "Awww baby why would I do that, this isn't even the worst thing that's going happen tonight~" he said before kissing my lips.

I looked him in the eyes and shook my head no. The petite male soon shock his head yes and smiled. I soon felt another string of pain flow thru my arm as he stabbed me again and again. "This is what happens when you don't listen! THIS IS GONNA HAPPEN EVERYTIME YOU DISOBEY US DO YOU GET IT," Noya screamed as he stabbed my arm more causing it to go numb.

I sat there in pain as Suga came up behind me and licked my tears away "Don't cry yet angel we haven't even started," he whispered in my ear as his hand found it's way to my lap and crouch. He rubbed it gently and I growled under my breath and he soon slid a finger inside my panties. I closed my eyes as his finger inched closer to my clit, terrified I closed my eyes tighter only for Noya to stab me again.

so if I close my eyes at all
I'll be stabbed...damn brat

I sat there looking at the door till a small light caught my attention. Looking up my eyes widened seeing cameras watching the whole thing. Feeling someone's eyes on me I focused back on the door and felt breathing on my neck. Looking back I saw Tsukkisima, not even a second after he kissed me roughly. He bite my bottom lip for permission to enter, I declined the offer and was stabbed again making me gasp and Tsukkisima took the time to slide his tongue in.