❀:: welcome to the club

Y/N'S P

Y/N'S P.O.V
MOMDAY ( 5:45PM ) ─ PRACTICE GYM

After some time Kiyoko, Yachi, and I met up again and finally went to gym. Not even 3 steps inside the gym my ears were shattered as two boys floored me. "COME HERE OUR BEAUTIFUL SEXY QUEEN" and "NISHINOYA,TANKA COME HERE," were all I heard seeing a pretty short boy with patch of blonde hair on top of me. The other was much taller than me with a shaved head and a sharkey smile.

They were basically drooling over me as if I was eye-candy. I wanted to pushed them off bit was interrupted. I soon watch as the two boys where pulled off me by a male with black hair and hazel eyes. Right before I could pick myself up Yachi placed her hand out for me which I kindly took.

THRID P.O.V ─

Kiyoko some began to speak to distract from the outburst. "Well you should introduce yourselfers to the team. Ah L/N-chan maybe you should introduce yourself first," Kiyoko said quickly. The only issue was that there was no need to introduce herself they knew everything about her; her name, her age, her blood type, her family, where she lived, everything was theirs.

Crazy they knew just about everything about her but she knew not a soul in the room minus Yachi and Kiyoko. They knew everything but the only reason they were letting Y/N talk was because they wanted to hear her sweetener like voice and tone.

Y/N looked away but soon laughed midway knowing she has no way out. She sput a hand on waist and gave the boys cold glares before speaking up to the boys, a cute smile lighting up her face.

"Sup! I'm Y/N L/N, I'm in class 1-5, and I'm the daughter of that L/N so yeah" Y/N said before bowing slightly. To be honest she sounded like Leon from danganronpa but she didn't care, it was just her playing around. It wasn't needed if you ask me but whatever goes. Yachi some introduced herself and after that Y/N was overwhelmed with questions.

"Why did you wait so long to join us?"

"Can I have your number?"

"May you teach me to serve like you?"

"Why don't you play
volleyball anymore?"

Hearing those words again made Y/N fill pity weirdly. It wasn't that she stopped, she was on an unofficial hiatus no one would know about but her family and Yachi. Hearing those words made her feel bad for people who would waste their good time on her.

Going in and out of volleyball plus being a prodigy made things hard to function properly at times for the girl. Not to mention the constant fighting in her household she just honestly didn't want to be alive anymore; figuratively she wanted a life just not with the family living she was put into.