❀:: just day one

THIRD P

THIRD P.O.V

"GOOD MORNING!" Y/N chimed as she walked into the boy's hotel. An all to familiar green jacket made contact with her eyes first. Sensei was the first to greet the first year before she could say a word. She only came over to give him a hug. "Y/N could I have a word with you before you go to the boys?" Sensei asked as Y/N nodded.

The two soon walked outside to get some peace. "So how was the food Sensei?" Y/N inquired as she sat on the side of the van. Sensei replied with a quick good before getting the point. "Look Y/N I know what you promised the boys," Sensei explained changing the subject to something she couldn't change herself.

The h/c haired girl only looked away in embarrassment at the realization. "There is nothing to be ashamed about Y/N. You're not the problem in this situation but please tell me why," Sensei reassured. The first year in front of the teacher only nodded at the statement before speaking. "I called Suga during the camps and he made me promise I'd stay in the house they bought with the twins. It was only till the the twins got old enough to choose," Y/N started to explain but stopped to let Sensei take in what was said.

In her eyes were embarrassment anger, and penalty more emotions. Sensei sensed the stress himself and took a deep breath. Patting the first years back he spoke to her "Let it out Y/N," Y/N only looked up to her Sensei then to the ground. Small puddles of tears fell like heavy rain as Y/N let it all out. It was like an emotional lock was removed off her back as she left her stress sizzle out.

It was like the flood gates had opened for her, never was she able to let a tear out around the boys. She was constantly on edge so a couple of tears would ruin her. Yet to be able to let it all out made Y/N remember, she was human like the boys and had every right to be scared, pissed off, or even just cry.

Wiping her face clean Y/N looked up to Takeda and nodded. "I know I shouldn't say this now but please if anything happens you notify me or Coach immediately," Sensei ordered causing Y/N to flinch at the sternness in his voice. He soon sighed before pulling Y/N into a hug and speaking again. "I'm sorry Y/N for letting everything happen to you. I'm taking full responsibility for what happened then and from now on," Takeda reassured causing the first year to tear up once again.

She wiped her tears away again and nodded to her Sensei before hugging him again. Y/N took her leave back inside to see Kageyama and to eat. Even tho she was in probably one of the best hotel she still wanted to eat something more homemade. Placing her hand on the front door she was greeted with it opening from the inside.

As she tripped inside a pair of hands grabbed her waist and held her gently. "Well good morning to you too puppy," Asahi greeted her as she looked to the third year. Y/N only stared in his eyes and nodded before being getting up. She patted her self off and thanked the ace before heading in to where the boys were.