C H A P T E R N I N E T E E N

I stood nervously behind the door, Jahking disappeared at 4'o'clock this morning and it's 6'o'clock now. At the other end of the door was my mom, Jahking's mom and my dear sister. "Jasmine, I know you're in there. Open the door." Jahking's mom said and I moved back, walking backwards slowly.

"Yo J, come open this door, they not gonna do anything." China said and I sighed. I would honestly believe her over any of them. I waited for a few more seconds before I walked back to the door and opened it.

"Hey." I said like I was suprised. My mom shook her head.

"You had us standing here so long for what?" I scrunched my face and moved out the way for them to enter.

"Ain't nobody did anything. I was asleep." I said closing the door after they walked in. I missed them so much, but unfortunately I'm walking on eggshells here.

"We need to get you ready." Mama Guillory said and all of them nodded.

"Yeah, you're right. It'll be a long day." China said walking up to me.

"You really getting married?" She asked and I scrunched my face. "I'm doing what now?" I asked and she laughed.

"Yeah." Am I getting married? That doesn't seem right. Or am I in shock cause it's happening too fast.

"Come on, come baby girl." My mom said and they dragged me to my room. "What are y'all doing?"

"We have to get you ready." My mom said impatiently. "But I haven't even showered." I let them know.

My mom looked at me sternly "Then go." She shoo-ed me. I looked at China and she laughed at me.

"Go, I'll be out here waiting for you." I nodded and went into the bathroom.

-

JAHKING

I looked at myself in the mirror. Smiling and doing all sorts of things. "Yeah boy, I look good." I said and the guys laughed.

"Yes, you look good indeed my boy." My pops said and walked to me. "Marriage is a huge step, for anyone. Are you ready? You didn't make these decisions out of fear or hastyness?"

"No pop. I love this girl with everything in me, where we getting married now at such a young age. I was gonna do it anyway." I said and he smiled and crushed me into a hug.

"Awww." The other let out and I laughed. Me and pop let go of each other.

"And when are you cutting your hair?" Anton asked and I gave him my middle finger.

"F**k you ni**a. Leave my hair alone, I ain't cutting shit." I said and he laughed.

He must me out his goddamn mind. Cut my hair? Nah, thank you.

-

(Five hours later)

THIRD PERSON PERSPECTIVE

Jahking stands at the alter nervously. His mother starring at him he takes a deep breath. Soon the music starts and Jazmine walks down the aisle slowly, cuffed to her dad. She was nervous as heck when she first saw her dad. They talked it out though, short convo.
Mr Brown hands Jazmine over to Jahking staring at him sternly but gives him a small smile at the end, giving Jazmine the thought that he approved.

After the Pastor talking and they exchange vows. "You can kiss your bride young lad." The pastor says and Jahking kisses Jazmine softly. Everyone gives them applause.

"You can let go now!" China yells and everyone laughs.  Jazmine pulls back and Jahking tugs on her bottom lip. Jazmine laughs and  looks at her family. She felt happy, since a long time. She trusted that this was what it had to be, everything thats gonna happen next, is in God's hands.

Jahking looks at Jazmine intensly. "I love you babe." He tells her and she looks at him.

"I love you too boo." Jahking smiles at her and she gave him a small smile. She was always the softest when it came to him, well... sometimes.