C H A P T E R F O U R

JASMINE.

"Don't drink too much." I said and sat down on my bed.

"I won't. I promise." Jahking said and a car door closed. He probably got in the car. As I said, I'm not going to that party. And I had to braid his hair again.

"Okay. I love you." I said and layed down.

"I love you too my baby." He said.

"Be safe too."

"Thank you. I will. Now, I'll talk to you later." He said and I nodded even though he couldn't see me.

"Alright. Goodnight." I told him

"Sweet dreams princess." He said and I dropped the call. I put my phone in charge and sighed. If we working this crazy, we sure gone be finished soon.

I closed my eyes. Not soon after the drowsiness took over my whole body.

~~~

I woke up as my alarm went off. I groaned and picked up my phone and stopped the noise.

Time for work! I got out of bed and walked to my closet slowly and rubbed the sleep out of my eyes.

My phone suddenly went crazy. I sighed and walked back to my bed and picked up my phone. It was a bunch of messages from an unknown number.

Unkown-
(Picture)
See what he does when he's not with you?

(Picture)
You got one hell of  man princess.

Are you even full filing your duties?
Don't mind us.

Tears filled up in my eyes as i looked at the pictures. Is this what he's been doing all along? Cheating? Wow. The first picture was a girl sitting on top of him, and he was half naked... so was she. The second one was her kissing him.

The tears rolled down my face and I sat down on the bed slowly. How could he do this?  I- the tears streamed down my face like a river. I threw myself back on the bed and buried my face in the pillow, sobbing.

~~~

I walked down the stairs slowly. I had been crying for the past hour but I needed to get to work. Usually I'm skipping down these steps but I didn't feel like doing it today. It's understandable, right? Oh, God.

I reached the end of the staircase and China called me.

"Jazmine." I stopped and turned around slowly. I looked at her and she made a face.

"Yes?" I asked her and she looked around and back at me.

"Morning, uh Jordan is here, he's looking for you." She said and I just looked at her.

"Okay. Where is he?" I asked and she furrowed her eyebrows.

"Okay, what's going on with you?" She asked and I shrugged, laughing it off.

"Nothing, I'm fine." I said and she looked at me like I just told the biggest  lie ever. Which I was but that's not the point.

"You are not fine, Jazmine. You're eyes are puffy, your nose is red. Gosh, you look a mess." She said and I nodded.

"Tell Jordan I'll talk to him later. I gotta get to work." I said and turned around but she pulled me back.