C H A P T E R S E V E N

"What the hell was that Jahking?"

______________________________

I sighed and looked at her, biting my bottom lip.

"You can stand there and bite your lip all you want but you're going to answer me. What the hell were you thinking?!" She semi-yelled and walked over to me. "Look at your freakin face." She put her finger on my lip.

"You are freakin- what are you doing?" She asked and cuffed my face. I stared into her eyes. As beautiful as always. My baby.

"You worried about me?" I asked and gave her a small smile. She know she can't be mad at-

"What? No." She let go of me and I sighed. She let out a heavy breath. "Look, you cannot just go around fighting. You-" She cut herself off and stood in front of the mirror and leaned against the sink.

"You out here talking like I'm the one that started that fight." I said and she looked at me.

"I don't care who started it! Bryshere could seriously hurt you!" She yelled and I laughed.

"You think I'm scared of yo lil boy?" I asked.

"Jahking, I don't care."

"Well if you don't care why are you acting like this!?" I asked her and she shrugged. She laughed and nodded.

"Okay. Okay." She said and turned around. She turned around again facing me. "Stay out of Bryshere, Jordan and Terrence's face." She said and crossed her arms.

"What I gotta be afraid of? I didn't do nothing." I said and she chuckled.

"You didnt do anything?" I nodded "So you forgot about the pictures? Yo lil girlfriend and all that?" She asked and I sighed.

"Look J, nothing happened between us."

"It don't look like it!" She yelled and paced around. She laughed and stood in front of me.

"What is it? Am i not enough for you, huh? Is that it? You want something from me, right?" I laughed.

"What are you implying, Jazmine?" I asked and stepped closer to her. "I don't want anything. I just want you by my side. That's enough for me." I told her.

JAZMINE.

"What is it? Am i not enough for you, huh? Is that it? You want something from me, right?" I asked him flickering my eyes a little.

"What are you implying, Jazmine?" He stepped closer. "I don't want anything. I just want you by my side. That's enough for me." I laughed and bit my bottom lip.

"Really? Are-are you sure?" I asked him. "Cause it clearly doesn't look like it."

"Jazmine you're pushing it! I said I didn't do nothing and you jumping to shit from left to right!" He held onto me and I stared at him with wide eyes. "You don't trust me! All I asked for was a chance to prove my innocence and you can't even do that! You believe everything you see!" I stared at him and he let go of me. Okay, okay, so I... nevermind it. I turned around and walked to the door.

"Where are you going?" Jahking asked and I unlocked the door and opened it.

"Don't worry about it." I said and walked out. He must be crazy yelling at me like that. I stumbled through the hall.

"Girl! Jazmine!" I looked up and saw Rhyon waving at me. I smiled and walked to her.

"Where'd you disappear to?" She asked putting her arm around me and I did the same.

"I went to the bathroom?" I said questionly and chuckled.

"With Jahking?" She asked and I smacked my teeth.

"Don't even. Where's Ray and Jacob?" I asked and she shrugged.

"Jacob disappeared with some girl a while ago. Serayah is with the girls." She said and I nodded.

"I think I should find China and go home." I said stumbling again. Just then China appeared in front of me.

"Baby, let's goooo." She said and took my hand.

"Wait." I slapped her hand away and hugged Rhyon. I then kissed her cheek and she did the same. "I love you sweetheart." Rhyon said and let go.

"I love you too." I said and China kissed her cheek.

"Bye. I love you Rhy." China said and I smiled at them.

"I love you too cuz." Rhyon said and China smiled and dragged me behind her. I laughed and just followed.

I knew we weren't going to stay out. We are too much of house kids for that. And it's not even that late.

Jahking ruined my mood. Not going to lie about that. But it was good to see him, I really miss him.

~~~

I woke up to a bright light shining right into my room. I opened my eyes slowly. Ag, my head.

"Wake up wild cat." I heard a voice. Soon my moms face appeared in front of me. "Morning baby." She said and smiled.

"Morning mama." I said and sat up holding my head.

"I brought you some painkillers and water." She said and picked up a glass of water and two tablets.

She gave it to me and I smiled.

"You know you're amazing?" I asked her and she sat down.

"Thank you. Now drink those." She said and I smiled. I drank the pills and put the glass down.

"Thanks. China awake yet?" I asked and she chuckled.

"Yes she is. She's actually waiting on you." She said and I nodded.

"Okay, well I'll be down in a few. Let me just freshen up." I got up and climbed off the bed. "And be ready for the day." I said.

"Wait." She stopped and I raised my eyebrows. "Are you okay? I heard Bryshere and Jahking fought last night."

"News travels fast huh?" I said giving a small smile.

"It was on the news this morning, celebrity gossip. Please." She said and I laughed.

"Yeah. I'm okay, I'll go get ready now." I said and she nodded. I turned around slowly and walked to the bathroom.

"And do something about that mess on your head!" She semi-yelled. I laughed and looked back at her.

"I know I look good, so don't hate." I said and she laughed at me. My moms the best. I walked into the bathroom and closed the door behind me. I locked it and stared at myself in the mirror.

I really need to get myself together and go see my grams! I haven't seen my gram in so long. It's about time for a visit.

______________________________

8 December 2020
22:15

Sorry for any spelling mistakes❤

Vote and comment below💕❤😙