C H A P T E R F I V E

JAZMINE.

"Jazmine?" I looked at the door and China was standing there.

"You can come in." I said and she walked in and closed the door. She came and sat on the bed and I sit up straight a little bit.

"Are you okay?" She asked and I nodded and looked at the sheets. "Jaz, you don't always have to pretend you're strong, I know your hurting, I can see it in your eyes." She said and put my hand in hers and intertwined our fingers. "You gotta talk baby." She said and I looked at her.

"Now I gotta talk?" I asked and huffed. "What is there to talk about?" I asked her.

"Tell me what are you feeling? Are you hurt, mad?" I raised my eyebrow and sighed.

"I don't know what to feel." I let go of her hand and sat back. "I'm just numb. That's how much it hurt." I said laughing at the end. "I never would've thought that he would do this." I got up and walked to the window and crossed my arms.

"Jahking was always talking about how he would never cheat, how he doesn't like cheaters and all that... and that he would never do it to me." I said. I looked back and at her and she stood up.

"I always had my doubts a few years ago. When we were together, he had made out with Abigail, I broke up with him a while after that cause I didn't trust him. After we got back together, the guys told me he was friends with benefits with that Misha girl." I laughed and China walked over to me.

My eyes filled up with tears. "I just never thought he would go that far." I said and sniffed. I laughed and closed my eyes. I turned back to the window and sighed.

"I don't what to feel, or to think. I don't even know if I should hear him out. I don't wanna see him." I said. I just never would've thought that he would do that. And go that far.

"I don't wanna see him either." She said and stood next to me. I laughed and looked at her.

"Think I should talk to him?" I asked her and she shrugged.

"It's your decision to make babe." She said and put her arm around me.

That is true, it is my decision. But I just- what if thosr pictures are the truth, and it speaks volumes. Again, I haven't let Jahking explain himself. He has been calling and texting me nonstop. And mom and dad still don't know what's going on. I've been avoiding them like I've been avoiding everybody. Terrence hasn't calmed down yet, and the boy's too and I don't know what I'm going to do. All of them are just too much too handle, and we are all just as stubborn.

~~~
I walked down the stairs, skipping a few again. I made my way into the living room and heads turned around.

"Look who finally decided to come out of their room." My dad said and my mom gave me a small smile. "Come here." My dad said and I slowly walked over to them. I stood across from them by the opposite couch.

"Sit." He said and I did as told. I sat down and looked at the floor.

"So what's going on with you?" Dad asked and I looked up.

"Nothing." I shrugged. He is going to be on my case.

"Don't lie to me Jazmine, you're acting like you were when you were a teenager." He said and I made a confused face. What is he talking about?

"Okay dad, first of all I'm still a teenager and two, I've always been in my room, you never had a problem with that." I said and he chuckled.

"Yeah, she's still eighteen." Mom said. "Rigt, right." I said after her.

"I'm turning nineteen in three months and I'll still be a teenager." I said.

"Okay, so what is wrong?" Dad asked again.