How It Started

(What would we be without love?)

JASMINE.

"He is kinda cute, you have to admit." Rhyon said and put her arm around me. I shrugged and looked at the boy we were currently talking about.

"He's alright." I tell her and cross my arms still looking at him.

"JASMINE!" I turned around and Bryshere and Jordan were walking our way. The boys are crazy, know that much.

I smiled and opened my arms for them. Of course Bryshere wanted to be hugged first. I locked my arms around him and he spun me around making me laugh. "Hey" i said and he put my down. He kissed my cheek and I hugged Jordan as Bryshere went to hug Rhyon. Jordan picked my up too. "I love you weirdo." Jordan said and I held his head and started laughing. Bryshere and Rhyon looked at us and I let go of Jordan. That is something they always do, make me laugh while hugging them and my putting my hands behind their heads.

"Dang, why you gotta laugh so hard?" Rhyon asked and Jordan proceeded to kiss my cheek. I looked at Rhyon with a smile.

"Dang dude, stop hating. I can't help it that we don't get the same love." I said and she rolled her eyes.

"Yeah, alright." She said and looked back at the boy. I have ran into him a couple times, exchanged a few smiles but we never talked. He was cute, that's it.

"He keeps staring at you, girl." Rhyon said and Jordan and Bryshere wrapped their arms around me and Rhyon.

"Who?" Bryshere asked. Rhyon pointed to the curly head boy. I quickly slapped her hand down, because she was making it obvious.

"Rhyon, don't point like that." I said and leaned against Jordan.

"What?" She asked and shrugged. "Oh, you talking about Jahking?" Bryshere asked and me and Rhyon nodded.

"You know him?" I asked them and Jordan only shook his head.

"No, just walked into him one time and I heard one of his boys call his name." Bryshere answered my question leaving me only to nod.

"So, go say hi." Rhyon said and I bucked my eyes and her.

"You are kidding me, right?" I asked her and she shook her head.

"No, he looks too shy to come here." Rhyon said and I shook my head this time. "I am not about to go over there looking desperate. Here are enough girls that have their eyes on him." I said and scoffed.

"And he has his eyes on you. What, you scared?" Jordand said and I rolled my eyes to heavens above. I pushed him away from me and crossed my arms.

"Ain't nobody scared, okay?" I said and Jordan smirked.

"Then go over there and introduce yourself." Bryshere said and licked his lips. They were all looking at me and I sighed giving them an annoyed look.

I can do this. I can do it. I assured myself and made my way over to 'Jahking'. I approached him and he smiled.

He stepped closer to me and I backed up. Okay, don't be scared.

"Hi." I said and smiled back at him.

"Hey. Jahking." He said smiling. Okay, he seems overly confident.

"Uh, Jazmine. Nice to meet you." I said and he extended his hand for me to shake.

"Oh, no brother, you can't do that with me." I said and he looked confused.

"What? The handshake?" He asked and I nodded. "Oh, you hug, right? I see the way you hugged them." He said smiling and I laughed as he opened his arms. I hugged him and Bryshere and Jordan yelled.

"There she go!" I heard Bryshere and then Jordan yelled "My girl!" I laughed and let go of Jahking.

"You give great hugs." Jahking said and I laughed. "Alright, thank you weirdo. You too." I said and scrunched his nose.

"Weirdo?" He asked and I nodded. "You go around telling people they give great hugs?" I asked with my eyebrow raised. He laughed and licked his lips.

"Alright, so you weird too, since you said I give great hugs too and besides, you the only person I've said that too." He said and I rolled my eyes.

"That's real cute but I'm not sure if that was supposed to impress me." I said and licked my lips. Jahking chuckled.

"Yo Jazzy!" I turned around and the whole crew were standing there. I geuss it's time to go then. I turned back to Jahking.

"I gotta go." I said and he nodded.

"So, see you later then Jazmine?"

"Alright." I replied and he hugged me again and left a kiss on my cheek. He smiled and I turned around walking away to the crew and looked back once and he waved and turned around. I chuckled and I was infront of the crew. Bryshere and Jordan immediately tackled me.

"I knew you could do it." Bryshere said and they messed with my hair. No, messing with my hairrrrr.

"Alright, alright! Let go." I said pushing them away. My hair is probably a mess. I ran my hands fingers through my hair, slicking it back.

"I hate y'all for this." I said and Jordan threw his arm around me.

"We love you too, J." Jordan said and Bryshere kissed my cheek. "Alright. Stop kissing me." I said and Bryshere stuck his tongue out at me and we made our way to the gate. TIME TO GO GOME! Y'all won't believe how happy I am when schools out, just to go home and sleep. Best feeling in the world... joking.

I'ma admit, I'm looking forward to seeing Jahking again. We just clicked, right of the bat. You know what I mean?