C H A P T E R T H R E E

Jasmine.

"Alright. Bye." I kissed Jahking and he smiled and I walked to China's car. I opened the door and got in.

"Hey sis." She said and I kissed her cheek.

"Hey dude." I said and she started the car. "This gone be great." I said and she smiled.

"Yeah. Bye Jahking!" She yelled as we drove past him. He waved and stood cross arms. He can go inside, really.

China played music and we drove in silence. It was a comfortable silence though, things can never be awkward here baby. We arrived at the mall after about 20 minutes.

I received a message. I opened my phone and it was Jahking.

Baby❤💕
You there yet?

Me
Yeah, just parked.

Baby❤💕
Let me know when you go home.

Me
Okay, will do.

I locked it and put it in my pocket.

"Was that Jahking?" China asked.

"Yep, you already know its him." I said and we got out the car.

"What he want?" She asked, locking the car and throwing the keys in her purse.

"Wanted to know if we here yet." I said as we made our way to the entrance.

"Well that's cute dude." She said and put her arm around my neck.

"Yeah but it's annoying. Soon you gone have Jordan ask you that and you gone see." I said

"Uh-uh, don't even talk like that." She said laughing and I laughed with her.

"What? It's true though." She laughed again and I put my hand around her waist.

~~~

"Terrence, can you come help us!" I yelled through out the house and he came running out of the living room. "Brother." I said cheesing and me and China held our hands out so he can take the bags.

"Dude, take these and put them upstairs, please." China told him smiling. He took the bags sighing.

"Y'all ain't right." He said and have now loaded all the bags in his hands.

"Thank you." I said smiling and took my shoes off and waited for China.

"Bro, that is a lot of bags." She said as we walked to the kitchen.

"Dude, I seen that when we got out the car." I told her and she put her hand on my shoulder.

"My feet hurt." She said and I laughed. We walked into the kitchen and I got me out a water out of the fridge. China sat down at the counter and got busy on her phone. My smiled deviously. Jordan, I love you and I'm sorry for this.

"By the way, Jordan gotta suprise for you." I said and made my way out the kitchen.

"Wait, what suprise?" She asked and I shrugged.