CHAPTER 28

TITLE: I was only an EXTRA but the Villain and Male Lead tries to pursue ME?!
WRITTEN BY: B_A_DG_R
ILLUSTRATIONS BY: B_A_DG_R
UPDATES: After 3-7 days

...

CHAPTER 28

"So you're Inanna's child?"

The dorm supervisor gave me a terrifying glare that is very similar to my mother's glare.

How does she know my mother?

She hurriedly went near me and stare at me from head to toe like she's trying to scan my whole body.

"I see where that brash action came from...earlier too today, I saw you running in the hallway after you came from the infirmary in the cyan building"

Ah...that...

She's the teacher who yelled at me for running in the hallway while I'm the middle of running away from the male lead.

"What did I expect from that Inanna's child? You two even share the same features, no wonder you look so familiar...you two look exactly the same"

Chill. Why is she so mad anyway? And why does she keep mentioning my mother?

It doesn't seem to be like they're friends since she looks so pissed saying things about my mother.

"I'm sorry, I won't do it again"

I bowed my head slightly but under that bow, my face already looks so bitter.

"Atleast you know how to apologize unlike her...you're lucky I'm on inspection today so I won't think of a way to punish you! Also, be sure to take a bath later"

She looks at the stain in my uniform.

"...I will..."

I told her before she leaves swaying her hips with her chin up.

"Ugh. What's her problem?"

I whispered with a bit of an annoyance.

"Hehehe, I know why"

Valerie giggles.

"Why? Did she and my mother had a misunderstanding before?"

Since she looks like she has a grudge towards my mother.

"Actually..."

Valerie whispered something to me which made me gasp because of shock but she immediately covers my mouth like she already knows what will be my reaction.

So that's why she is so angry with my mother!!

...

After dinner, each one of us went back to our dorm room. My friends almost spit their food after they heard that my roommate is Daphne Il Viva.

They even share their condolences on me which made me become annoyed at them.

I went back to my dorm room and heard another loud laughter coming from inside.

Don't tell me her followers are inside again?

I unlocked the door and see the two again.

Guess I was right.

"Oh, you're here"

Daphne gave me an eyebrow raise with her arms crossed.

They stopped laughing as soon as I came inside the room.

"Yes..."

I replied back in a soft voice before yawning and walk to my own room.

"How dare you yawn at the presence of Princess Daphne!"