CHAPTER 46

TITLE: I was only an EXTRA but the Villain and Male Lead tries to pursue ME?!
WRITTEN BY: B_A_DG_R
ILLUSTRATIONS BY: B_A_DG_R
*~(The song above is what I imagine as Khalil Ra Satish, Anne's fiance and a minor love interest of the original heroine's voice)~*

...

CHAPTER 46

I'm currently watching in the arena with my friends right now. Today is the fourth day of the Match-Up event, tomorrow will be the last day. For now, the group turns into a duo fight which means that my brother and Arthur are not in the same team now.

"Why do I need to be partnered with you?!"

David and their other friend Liam are paired together even in random, while Arthur is paired with a random male student.

"You think I want to be paired with you too?"

Their friend Liam told my brother. The rule today is a race around the academy, the pairs will wear handcuffs; where one hand is cuffed and the other one is with the student's partner. There will be challenges and tasks, it is like a mixture of American Ninja warrior and the Amazing Race.

The game is not even starting yet these two people are already arguing with each other. They are already standing together in a running track where the other students are lined up too.

"You guys, just enjoy the event"

Arthur told his friends who was right beside them smiling while stretching his arms.

"So you think we're not enjoying this?"

They gave Arthur a frown and said the same thing at the same time.

"We'll make sure to beat you up, Arthur!"

"Don't think you'll be placed first again!"

The two of them told Arthur with an angrier frown. Arthur just laughed quietly at their serious expressions.

Are they feeling a bit bitter because Arthur placed first two days in a row?

The mediator announced that the race wil start soon and they need to get in their positions now.

Then a loud sound of a giant gong which is about five times the height of a normal person has been taken out before the start of preparations.

"We will win!!"

David and Liam shouted as soon as the race started which made them first place because of their determination. They look desperate to win haha, Arthur on the other hand...

Is expectedly quiet...before turning to look at me and smile a bit.

"Come keep up with us, Arthur!"

Liam shouted at Arthur while laughing after seeing Arthur and his partner behind them which made Arthur use his gift to make the wind push him to first place.

"H-hey that's not fair!"

David shouted at Arthur who was already infront of them.

"Isn't this event made to use our gifts?"

Arthur told them not looking back at them.