CHAPTER 1

TITLE: I was only an EXTRA but the Villain and Male Lead tries to pursue me?!
WRITTEN BY: B_A_DG_R
ILLUSTRATIONS BY: B_A_DG_R

***

CHAPTER 1

I'll start with a recap!

So...

I was reincarnated in a novel that I don't appear to be familiar with. My memories of my past life seems to be rather blear.

I can't even remember my own name because I don't remember anything about myself!

The more time I spend here, the more I forget about my previous life!

My head makes me feel lightheaded whenever I try to think clearly, and it is clearly painful.

It's been a week since I transmigrated into this unknown novel. I'm aware that I'm inside a novel, though, since stuffs like magic or whatever don't actually exist in the real world.

But...it can be, which explain my transmigration...ugh! I don't know!

Even though I no longer remember anything about myself, I can still recall certain events from my past life.

My character's look does not possess the appearance of either a heroine or a villainess.

I'd be lucky to be a minor character at best.

Then, I heard a loud knock on my room's door. Sara was there, as usual, smiling widely.

"Good morning, young miss! The master is calling for you to join them for breakfast in the dining room,"

"Uh...do I have to?"

I sighed and pulled my blanket to cover my face. Sara sighed, and she quickly pulled my blanket.

"H-hey!"

Sara refused to give back the blanket after I attempt to take it back many times.

"Young miss, you've been behaving weird ever since you fainted last week,"

She looked at me with suspiciously narrowed eyes.

"But I'm still sick...can't I just eat here again instead?"

I tried to pretend to have a headache, but Sara just laughed.

Sara, who has been Delie's nanny since she was a baby, is the person she considers as her second mother according to Delie's memory.