CHAPTER 41

TITLE: I was only an EXTRA but the Villain and Male Lead tries to pursue ME?!
WRITTEN BY: B_A_DG_R
ILLUSTRATIONS BY: B_A_DG_R
*~(Above is Arthur's voice, in case you guys forgot hehe)~*
...

CHAPTER 41

~3rd Person POV~

It was the last day of Cain's boring Academy Fair. They were reminded by their adviser yesterday to come at the school gate early and help give donations outside the academy.

Of course, knowing Cain. He will not come early and would just sleep more. By the time he went there, he saw that they already went outside.

(Why did I even come here?)

He asked himself.

Anyway, if he said that he is from the Special club as evident by the golden badge with an 'S' engraved in it proves that he is a member, the guards will let him go outside.

He did show his badge to the imperial guards so they let him go outside but they reminded him to follow the limit of the places he can go.

Cain is a man of his words, despite being feared by many. He would follow a rule as much as he can although he just went and watch the other members from afar giving donations to commoners.

As he was watching them, he can't help look at the girl who likes to approach him.

(She's wearing that awful costume again)

He thought to himself.

"Mr.! Mr.!"

He directed his eyes on a young girl pulling his pants.

"...What is it?"

His voice sounds deep and terrifying that can even make an adult cry in fear. He isn't even aware that he is making a scary face right now.

"Can you buy a flower? Please! Please!"

Her tiny voice made Cain kneel down to imitate her height. Her face is a bit messy and her clothes look small compared to her size, some are even patched.

"You...are you not afraid of me?"

Cain asked the little girl which made her shook her head.

"No! You look handsome!"

The little blushed a bit and giggled.

He then remembered the time he was leaning on a tree sleeping. The light brown hair and light brown eye girl tries to touch his hair and even told him he looks handsome.

"You smiled! You look more handsome when you smiled!"

The little girl told Cain who seems surprised. He didn't realize that he is already forming a smile just after thinking of that girl.

"Really?"

"Yes! So would you like to buy some flowers?!"

Her eyes sparkle and push the basket of flowers right infront of his face.

Cain chuckled and slowly put his hand on the girl's head.