CHAPTER 31

TITLE: I was only an EXTRA but the Villain and Male Lead tries to pursue ME?!
WRITTEN BY: B_A_DG_R
ILLUSTRATIONS BY: B_A_DG_R
UPDATES: After 3-7 days
*~The song above is again what I imagined as Eros/Angeal's voice, is it nice?~*

...

CHAPTER 31

"Mmmm~!"

I stretched both of my arms up and yawn after I rise up from my bed.

It's the first official day of class!! We will be sorted into different classes depending on our gifts. I wonder where class am I going to be?

Even though I'm afraid of the what's going to happen in the future, I'm still excited for the first day. There's a lot of events here in the academy.

Like I knew before, there's a compulsory club for every students here. Elemental Club, Enhancer Club, Intellectual Club, Remedy Club, Psychic Club, Materialism Club and Special Club are the compulsory clubs who will be assigned to their respective classrooms.

In my previous life, my school life was pretty boring to be honest. There's few events in my school especially since I'm a twenty-year-old nursing student back then.

I've been using my past knowledge about different nursing managements when my family suddenly caught a flu and all to help them. Just some basics since I'm still a second-year student.

Enough of that. I'm just glad I woke up suprisingly early!

I opened the window of my room and saw a bunch of students coming from our dorm are heading towards the auditorium.

"Hm? Why are they going to the auditorium so early? Isn't still-"

I look at my wooden cuckoo clock I brought with me and saw that it has stopped working. There should be a bird coming out from the small hole of the clock.

The small stone containing mana which serves as a battery here in this world has no light left meaning it run out. I knew I should have changed it before going to the academy!

Gahhhh!! What is the real time?!

I opened the door of my room still in my nightgown and saw lady Daphne fully dressed and spraying a lot of perfume in herself.

"Oh! You're finally awake"

She saw me through her vanity's mirror without looking behind to face me.

"What time is it?"

"It's already 7:45 am, fifteen minutes before the auditorium closes the door"

Ahhhhh!!!! No way! And to think that I woke up early after talking with my father last night without a pause.

"If I were you, I would hurry now...you don't want to be late, right?~ see you later"

She stood up from her seat and walk towards the door.

"You still have a lot of bed hair"

She snickers looking at my hair before leaving and closing the door.

Grrr! Then why didn't you atleast wake me up if you knew that I'll be late! Urghh...