CHAPTER 38

TITLE: I was only an EXTRA but the Villain and Male Lead tries to pursue ME?!
WRITTEN BY: B_A_DG_R
ILLUSTRATIONS BY: B_A_DG_R
UPDATES: After 3-7 days? (Scam hahaha)

...

CHAPTER 38

I have been thinking about how to approach Cain but he seems to purposely ignore me. Like it's been so many days since I last saw his face.

Actually, I tried approaching him several times but he escapes whenever I attempt to. Maybe he realized that he can't push me away and instead tries to ignore me as much as he can.

But if you look at the other way, I do look like his stalker which creeps me a bit if I were the one who saw what I'm doing. Tomorrow is the last day of the Academy Fair and I haven't still made any progress in my plan to prevent Cain in becoming a villain.

I'm in deep in thought when a chocolate cookie has appeared infront my face.

Chocolate!!

"Would you like some?"

The familiar voice that asked me made me frown in annoyance. Him again.

"If I said yes, will you give me some?"

I asked him raising one of my eyebrows.

He gave me a smile that obviously looks like he needs something from me.

"Sure, if you tell me what happened to those fan girls..."

I knew it.

You think I'm stupid, male lead?!

"No"

I walked away from him but I'm really tempted at how he swayed the cookie.

"These cookies will be wasted, too bad..."

I glance back and saw him opening the trash can to throw the cookies but I saved the cookies right on time.

"Don't you know how many people are hungry?! You shouldn't waste food!"

I scolded him while holding the small bag of cookies.

"Can't relate"

He told me.

Of course you don't! You were born as a prince! You don't know the value of money!

"Aren't you from a noble count family? Why are you so bothered by money, and it's not like your family is poor"

Yes, I am fortunate to be born as a rich count's daughter but! In my past life, I'm just a commoner and a college student. I know what it feels like to be broke.

"None of your business"

I walk passed him with the bag of cookies on my hand.

"You didn't tell me about the fan gir-"

I sighed.

"You are smart aren't you? Figure it out yourself...but since I'm so cosiderate, I'll give you a clue! Drown"

Then I finally leave.