CHAPTER 29

TITLE: I was only an EXTRA but the Villain and Male Lead tries to pursue ME?!
WRITTEN BY: B_A_DG_R
ILLUSTRATIONS BY: B_A_DG_R
UPDATES: After 3-7 days
*~Again, the yt song above is what I imagined as Cain El Blanc (The Villain)'s voice~*

...

CHAPTER 29

"What shopping?"

I rubbed my eyes to see if Daphne is really here and stood up from the floor where I fell down.

So she's really here. The villainess.

"Shopping! I'm going to buy a bunch of dresses, buy new accessories and book an appointment!"

She count her fingers thinking of the things she wants to buy.

"Oh! Is that so? Good luck buying those then!"

I yawned before lying back in my bed to get back from my sleep and pull back my blanket to me.

"Wait! Didn't I told you to come with me? WE are going shopping!"

She removes the blanket from me and shake me to wake up.

"I didn't agree! Can I ask how did you manage to enter my room?"

"Oh~ I used my gift!"

She took an empty small elixir bottle from her uniform's pocket and pointed the door's lock that looks like it was spilled by strong acid that causes the door knob to melt.

"What the heck did you do to my door?!"

I rushed towards my room's door.

"You know you can just knock the door"

I told her clearly annoyed and narrowing my eyes.

"Huh? But I usually do this in our mansion then the next day it's repaired"

She said looking innocently at the melted door knob.

This spoiled villainess! She used her own Poison-mixing gift! Basically, she can't make healing elixirs but only bad ones which is fit for a villainess. Elixirs that are acidic, poisonous and can make someone's body paralyzed.

"You know what? Just make sure that this door is repaired today, alright?"

I told her.

She's the one who broke it, she'll pay for it. Besides, she's stinking rich anyway.

"How dare you command me what to do! Do you know that you should be happy that Daphne Il Viva is inviting you to go shopping with her, you should be honored!"

She argues.

Both of my index fingers are plugged in the hole of my ear to withstand of her loud voice.

"Are you done?"

I asked her.

"Wha..?"

"Don't you have friends that can come with you?"

Yeah, like her followers? Instead of bothering my sleep.

"..."

She didn't say anything.

Then that answers it. No.

"Fine, I'll come with you...but you need to find someone to fix this"

For sure, my mother will get angry at me if she receives a letter from the academy that I damaged a property of them.

"And next time, you can just knock on my door! Didn't your parents told you that trespassing is wrong?"