Rose In The Academy

TITLE: I was only an EXTRA but the Villain and Male Lead tries to pursue ME?!
WRITTEN BY: B_A_DG_R
ILLUSTRATIONS BY: B_A_DG_R

***

Rose in the Academy

The story starts when a beautiful young woman named Cordelia Si Flora saves a child from falling on a window in a fifth floor inn, she uses her nature-like powers to produce vines and catch the child, safely landing him to the ground

The admiration and cheers for her from the people in the marketplace caughtthe attention of an imperial knight who was passing by for their regular weekly inspection. 

The incident was reported by the same knight to the emperor of Bogdan, who then gave the order to summon Cordelia in the imperial palace as soon as he learned that the young woman has a golden blonde hair.

The young woman has many potential and can be a great asset to the empire in the future, after Cordelia caught the interest of the emperor of Bogdan, Luther De Abel, he then plans to give her an offer.

Cordelia was granted a full scholarship to Bogdan Academy in exchange for working for the empire after she graduates. 

Since Cordelia only has her mother, an old manor, and a piece of property that her late father gave her, she decided to accept the opportunity in order to provide her mother a better standard of living and improve the beauty of their property.

The wealthy nobility who has magical abilities—which they referred to as "gifts"—attend Bogdan Academy. 

Due to the high enrollment costs and lack of knowledge regarding how to properly show their powers, commoners and offspring of poor nobles are unable to attend.

Commoners are obliged to have their gifts sealed as soon as they manifest it, and if they fail to seal their children's gift, they will be punished for treason.

Only selected commoners or wealthy individuals are permitted to attend and will only have their gifts unsealed after they enter the academy.

For the academy, graduation requires four years of education. Given her intelligence, Cordelia successfully passed the acceleration exam, and as a result, she was promptly elevated to third year and placed among other aristocrats her age which is seventeen.

She worked an all-night shift at the small bakery her family owns on her first day of school, and since they don't have a coachman to drive their carriage and aren't wealthy enough to hire one, she woke up late. Now that she's catching her breath, she's running to school carrying all her stuff.