CHAPTER 39

TITLE: I was only an EXTRA but the Villain and Male Lead tries to pursue ME?!
WRITTEN BY: B_A_DG_R
ILLUSTRATIONS BY: B_A_DG_R
UPDATES: After 3-7 days

...

CHAPTER 39

~3rd Person of View~

Eros, the male lead has been thinking of a way to make the eldest daughter of the La Eclaus count family close to him. His plans won't go well if he can't do that much.

She also doesn't want to tell him what happened with her and his fans. He is now walking alone in the middle of the fair thinking when he saw three of his fangirls happily chattering.

"What's up ladies?"

He went to them with a big smile on his face.

The fangirls looks at him surprised but happy at the same time.

"Eros!"

They sounded a bit nervous though.

"We're fine, how about you?"

One of the fangirls told Eros grinning. Eros smiled back once again.

"I'm fine...but do you happen to know a girl light brown hair and light brown eyes?"

Then the smile of the three girls faded.

"Wha..?"

"You see, that girl has been avoiding me more after something happened to her"

Eros told them with his smile getting wider every second.

"I see..."

The three girls look down at the same time clenching both of their hands.

"It seems that someone--no a lot of people did something to her, did you three perhaps know about that?"

Eros's closed eyes opens and now gave them a very serious look.

"No, we don't--!"

Eros suddenly slammed one of his hand to the middle girl who widens her eyes at the sight of Eros being terrifyingly serious.

"Really? Are you certain?"

Eros's face drew closer to her. The middle girl starts to shake while the two others are still looking down.

"I...I..."

She wants to say something but she can't open her mouth due to shock.

"We are sorry! We...we did something we shouldn't have!"

The other girl looking down finally spoke.

"What did you do?"

Eros voice sounds threatening as he looks at her with sharp eyes.

"We pushed her into the school park's lake! But it was just an accident!"

She said to him shaking in fear.