CHAPTER 13

TITLE: I was only an EXTRA but the Villain and Male Lead tries to pursue ME?!
WRITTEN BY: B_A_DG_R
ILLUSTRATIONS BY: B_A_DG_R
UPDATES: After 3-7 days

...

CHAPTER 13

~Kayle's POV~

My name is Kayle An Theodore, the only son and heir to the An Theodore marquis family. My father is known to be a workhalic and my mother is very sickly.

I don't have any siblings to play with so my parents decided to let me play with boys my age. Growing up, I realized that my interests to others is not the the same which made me think that I don't want to play with boys.

Are you wondering about my interest? I love clothes and girly ones too! I love how frilly and decorative a dress can! Boys can only have small designs and almost have the same ones as the other clothes.

So I told mother that I want to play with girls. I met some girls my age but all of them left me since they say that I'm weird for liking feminine things. My maternal cousin, Delie who was in the same age as me when I was five was sent to play with me.

Instead of her convincing me that I should wear boy clothes and do boy stuffs like how my previous playmates told me so. She told me how cool I was when I try coordinating some dresses to her. It was fun playing with her but everything changed when she brought another girl to play with us.

"Kayle look! I brought someone!"

She was just some random girl but Delie looks so happy so I decided to play with her. Although I admit that I was jealous.

We don't have any problem playing with each other until I overheard the same random girl talking about Delie with the others. I don't have any interest remembering her name so I just call her random girl.

"I hate to say this but Delie is reallyyyy annoying, right?"

"Yeah! I don't want to play with her anymore!"

"My mommy only told me to play with her because of a business deal with daddy!"

They were talking badly about her. Even though I was only five, we are already aware if someone is talking bad about another person.

One day, that annoying girl came with Delie again and smiling like she didn't talk ill about her. So I decided to prank her, I also do that to Delie but she only cries but forgives me anyway.

I put a lot of cockroaches on her toys to frighten her and for saying bad things about my cousin. She saw the cockroaches and screams.

"Kyaaaa!! Noooo!"

She throws the toys that has cockroaches on it and cries.

"Wait! Don't go!"

Delie tries to stop her from leaving but the annoying girl just shouted at her.

"I don't want to play with you anymore!!! I'm telling daddy!"

Then the annoying girl storms out of the room. Delie becomes silent so I went to her.