CHAPTER 45

TITLE: I was only an EXTRA but the Villain and Male Lead tries to pursue ME?!
WRITTEN BY: B_A_DG_R
ILLUSTRATIONS BY: B_A_DG_R

...

CHAPTER 45

~3rd Person POV~

Descendant of the dragons...

Do you hear me?

"Who are you?"

Listen, you must never let that tragedy happen again...

"What tragedy?"

The...tragedy...

"Where am I?"

Cain woke up in a familiar place. He is now standing on the main public square of the academy.

It is really quiet, the only sound that you can hear is the small gust of wind circling around the square.

"Where is everybody?"

Cain muttered after asking so many questions to the mysterious voice.

But the voice didn't reply to him and just show another scene.

This time, he is still standing exactly in the same place but...

The whole academy is now in a chaos, there were black smokes everywhere and the buildings are all destroyed.

"Why does it feel like my mana is gone?"

Cain felt something from his body. It seems that his mana ran out.

Then another scene appears and he witness may students lying down on the ground near him. Some are still breathing and some are already dead.

"...Wha--?!"

He lift both of his hands and saw blood in it. Soon, he realized that it's not only on his hands but his whole body is stained in blood.

"Did I do this?"

Cain's hands began shaking.

"No...no way, it can't be!"

It's been a long time since his gift went out of control. He already knew how to control it somehow but why did such a thing happen again?

"Delie!! No!!!"

Cain heard a familiar name from an unfamiliar voice. He gulps for a moment and saw the light brown hair and light brown eyed girl lying down on the ground full of blood similar to the other students.

He saw a male student...no, he looks more like an alumni student wearing casual noble clothes running towards her. His eyes are full of tears as he saw her bathing in blood.

The guy looks like the third year student he encounter when he was talking to that La Eclahs girl in the library.

"Did I also...?"

Cain remembers how his mother is also the same when she died. Although Cain can still feel a bit of energy coming from her...

"She...she's still alive?"