CHAPTER 5

TITLE: I was only an EXTRA but the Villain and Male Lead tries to pursue ME?!
WRITTEN BY: B_A_DG_R
ILLUSTRATIONS BY: B_A_DG_R
UPDATES: After 3-7 days

...

CHAPTER 5

She's the BL fangirl!!

I'm right, right? Right??

Alright, stop saying right.

She's happily interacting with the other nobles and even making jokes with them.

"She's quite a joker"

Lianne commented giggling. She's referring to the letter she sent us.

Greetings Lady Delie La Eclaus,

I'm writing this letter to you since my father told me so hahaha. I don't know how to write a proper invitation so just pretend that it's a formal letter. Anyway, my family will be hosting the upcoming tea party next month! There will be other noble girls there that you can interact with! There will be sweets and teas there! Have a good day!

Sincerely yours,
Anne Vi Claross

Does her parents even now what kind of letter she sent?

"That's how sociable she is"

Phia said then continued.

"Although when it comes to serious conversations and etiquettes, she's really mature"

That's true.

I like how she handled the situation earlier. If I were in her stead, I might argue with Daphne and use swear words if I can't take it anymore.

The author of the novel I'm in must really like Anne's character. Maybe she's an important character here? She might also be the heroine of this novel!

"Everyone, please go to your tables so we can start our tea party!"

She gestures everyone to go to their tables.

She noticed me staring hard on her which made her look at my way and gave me a warm smile.

Huh? She doesn't recognize me? But we only met a week ago...

Maybe she's not the same person? Or she's just pretending like she doesn't remember me.

...

"Lady Delie, I didn't know you can eat a lot"

Phia commented when she saw how many desserts I devoured, yes devoured. A pile of dessert plates are right beside me.

Darn! If I eat more, my other clothes might not fit me as well!

"I was just lost in thought..haha"

I scratched my head.

I am lost in thought, I've been looking at Anne who is having a conversation with other nobles that I didn't realize that I'm eating a lot.

"Pardon me, but I need to go somewhere for a bit! You can continue to enjoy our snacks and tea! You're all also free to explore the manor!"

Anne told everyone before going inside their manor, she looks like she is in a hurry.

"Delie? Are you listening?"

Lianne tapped my shoulders while my eyes are busy following Anne.

"Sorry, I think I need to go to the restroom for a bit"