chapter 14

Eli's POV:

We had finnaly arrived to our destination about ten minutes ago and I can't explain how happy I am about it. The car ride here was so long and quiet it was beyond uncomfortable and awkward.

Im not sure exactly where we are but wherever it is its beyond beautiful. Its like a little cabin in the woods but its big enough for the three of us. The kitchen is beautiful, its fully stocked and ready to be cooked in.

The living room is equipped with a flat screen TV, endless movies and every game counsel known to man with endless games to go with them. The dinning room was beautifully decorated but I already knew most of our meals would be eaten in front of the TV.

The bedroom was my only problem, it was beautiful no doubt, but there was only one bed. One very large bed that was meant for the three of us to share. I swear they came and set the house up while we were still in the pack house.

We were all sat on the leather couches in the living room waiting for someone to start the conversation. Nixon was seated in the recliner by himself while me and Troye were on the love seat. The separation between us was obvious because we could have all sat on the big couch.

It was obvious that no one planned on saying anything so I took it upon myself  to speak first.

"Are we going to talk or just sit here like idiots ?" I asked

" I don't really know what you want me say or where to start on anything but all I can say is that I'm sorry" Nixon spoke up up.

The anger I felt for what he just said was so far out of my character it scared me.

"What the hell do you mean you don't know what to say? How abut you explain to me the beatings you gave me everyday for over a year. Or how I walk around everyday with bruises because of you . Why don't you explain to my why Troye has had to snap bones back in place because I was too afraid to tell anyone that you broke them. Why don't you tell me why you took something from me that I can never get back. You claim some bullshit about being attracted to me. You've ruined my life and you want to sit here and say you don't know what to say,and have the nerve to apologize. Fuck you and your appolgy" I don't know what it is that made me snap like that.

Maybe its because I was actually considering forgiving him. I can't do that I'm not ready and I don't think I ever will be.

Troye had pulled me into his arms and was Rocking me back and forth to try and stop my hysterical sobbing. This was just too much for me to think about and just too much to handle. I hated feeling so weak but at this moment I was just tired and I really didn't care.

Troye picked me up and carried me into the bedroom making sure he told Nixon not to bother us.  We didn't really talk like I imagined us too but I got what I needed to off my chest.

I lay with my bestfriend, who was now one of my mates,  while I cried myself to sleep with a promise that I wouldn't break down like this again. That I would be strong and get through the challenges that a bitch named fate has set up for me.

....................................

So here's this chapter. I hope you liked it. Updates will officially be on Fridays thanks to the reader who commented last chapter.thanks to everyone who has been voting and commenting and please continue to do so.