Chapter 18

Eli's POV:

"This is so awkward" Troye muttered. His voice muffled from having his face buried in my neck from behind.

"I don't think awkward is the word" Nixon said.

They were both right. We were standing in the middle of the bedroom in sometype of awkward threesome hug, caress thing. That's not the awkward part, the fact that we were all sporting painfully hard erections... That was awkward.

"How about we all go have a chat, get to know each other a little better" I suggested.

My body was telling me to do something else but Troye was right earlier, I'm not ready for that yet. As much as I physically want to I'm terrified.

"I've known you my whole life, there's nothing I don't know about you" Troye said grinding his erection against my backside.

I had to stifle a moan and move myself out of their embrace before the little bit of restraint I had snapped.

"Yes but we don't know Nixon that well, I say we all go watch a movie and you can tell us all about yourself" I said running into the living area to put a movie on before either of them could try and convince me otherwise.

"The Lion King?, seriously Eli " Troye said sitting down on the couch.

Nixon followed his lead and sat on the other side , purposely leaving the middle spot open for me so I could be between the two of them.

"This is actually my favorite movie" He said, surprising me.

"Mine too" I said sitting in the middle and unconsciously cuddling into Troyes side.

Its what I always do when we watch movies, I didn't mean to make Nixon feel bad but the sudden wave of hurt that crossed through his features let me know that I had. I thought about it for a second before I let my uneasiness go and held my arms out, letting him know that he was free to cuddle us too.

He looked surprised for a second before he leaned his head in my lap and laid the rest of his body on the overly large couch. Once he was situated and I was comfortable laying on Troye I told him to tell us everything there was to know about him.

We sat there for hours laying on each other and listening to Nixon talk to us. He told us everything from his favorite color to his worst fear, which was surprisingly being eaten by a giant stuffed giraffe. It was an interesting story on how that came to be.

We all had a lot in common as well. We all liked the same music, food and movies.Getting to know Nixon on a personal level was great, it made me want to forgive and forget, and just move on and be happy.

I don't know what is was that made me do it, maybe it was the smile on Nixon's face as he told us about his childhood, or maybe it was Troye's happy aura that surrounded him because he was happy that we were all together or maybe it was the fact that I had decided, unexpectedly, to forgive him.

Whatever the reason, I stopped him mid sentence by brushing my lips softly against his and pulled away quickly.

"What was that for ?" He asked with a soft yet surprised smile.

I looked at him for a second before I turned my head and looked at Troye, his smile was enough to make me go through with my decision.

"I forgive you" I said smiling slightly

The look on his face was enough to make me not second guess myself.

"Really? You're serious?" He asked with a smile so big and beautiful .

I nodded in response and before I knew what was happening I was being smothered in another bear hug while Nixon whispered his thanks.

I smiled, or at least tried to since my face was smashed in his massive chest. My smile lasted for all of five seconds when I suddenly felt hot all over, my body was on fire and I felt incredibly light headed.

I pulled away from Nixon's embrace and everything was so blurry. I felt like my skin was going to boil off I was so hot. I could hear myself screaming, feel that my body was thrashing violently in Nixon's arms.

I could vaguely hear he Troye calling my name, they sounded so far away. I was starting to panic, the burning was getting worse, it was as if someone had stuck me in an oven and put my blood on boil.

I don't know what was wrong with me, I couldn't talk to Axel, I couldn't even scream anymore. I was silent, still thrashing violently while my body felt like it was incinerating from the inside out.

I don't know how long I was like that for, it could have been hours, all I know is that it Nixon and Troye held me the whole time and when it finally stopped and my vision cleared while my body began to cool down, they were both in tears.

I still don't know why that happened and I would have to wait to find out because as soon as my body was cool and I had stopped violently shaking, my world went black.

................................................

I know I've said this before but I'm really really sorry for the late update, I had so much school work to do for my senior project ( a requirement for graduation) and I had just finished with prom. I'm done now I promise there will be frequent updates from now on. I hope you enjoyed the update.