Chapter 9

Eli's POV :

I don't know how long the party had been going on for but I do know that I am having the time of my life. The music is loud and I'm dancing, horribly I may add but I don't really care because this is the most fun Ive had in a really long time. Troye was beside me laughing and dancing as well. I feel good, really good and I think that letting go of all my problems was probably the best decision to make because having my best friend next to me laughing and dancing like a man on crack is alot better than paying attention to Nixon, who has been staring at me all night.

Since we, as werewolves, couldn't get drunk I downed cup after cup of whatever it was that my parents had allowed to be served. I was in such a good mood I couldn't even bring myself to be nervous when the the music was cut off and Nixon's dad asked everyone to step outside because it was almost time for the full moon, to see if either mine or Nixon's Mate was in the pack. 

I was so excited apart of me hoped to find my soul mate now so that I could hold him and love him as soon as possible but another part, the part that desperately wanted to get away from Nixon and all of the terrifying memories, wanted to leave the pack and find my mate elsewhere. Everyone was ushered outside and Nixon and I were stood about Five feet apart from each other and about ten feet away from everyone else.

"Its time for Nixon and Elijah to find their true mates, if they are anywhere in this pack their identical marks will glow and their connection will form. If it turns out that one of their mates is not in this pack then that person is free to go and find their other half." Alpha Andrews explained, like he did on anyone's eighteenth birthday, what would happen.

When he was done explaining he turned his attention to us and gave us a proud smile.

"Good luck boys, just concentrate on your wolf, let him take over and lead you to your mate" he told us just as the moon was rising.

I could feel Axel stirring, My mate was here. I could feel my newly acquired mark stinging, burning to connect with that one person that was meant for us. Axel had taken over now and I could feel him stripping us of our shirt to set our mark free. I could hear the people of my pack gasping in surprise but the only thing that mattered to me was the feel of my mate.

He was close, so close and I could smell him. His scent was so familiar, too familiar but that wasn't important to me right now. I could feel his heart beating, I could feel multiple hearts beating and that was confusing. I could smell another scent, one that was even more familiar than the first one and I couldn't understand why. I knew then that I had to see who my mate was and why I was sensing someone other than him. 

I opened my eyes and almost fainted at the sight in front of me, theres no way in hell that this is possible. standing in front of me shirtless, baring the same mark with confused hazel eyes was my best friend, Troye.

If you think that's weird image how shocked I was to find Nixon standing near us with an identacle mark on his Shirtless torso, his beautiful green eyes clouded with confusion like ours.

Not only do I somehow have two mates, One of them is a man thats put me through torture for the past year and a half but the other one is my straight best friend.

My life just got alot more complicated

...............................................................................................

ooooooh Plot twist !!!! lol thank you guys for all the votes and comments so heres your update. I decided on a person to dedicate this chapter to because their comment made my day so thank you and I hope you guys enjoyed. Picture of Troye on the Side and ive decided to change nick jonas to darren criss for the part of Eli hope you guys like the changes and everything.

can we try for 3 votes and 3 comments for next chaper ?