Chapter 15

Eli's POV:

I woke up alone, Troye wasn't in my bed. I was a little worried because we were in a strange place and he never woke up during the middle of the night. The boy slept like a dead fish.

My worry was cut short when I stopped panicking and allowed myself to hear the shower running. I sighed in relief and walked into the bathroom to pee.

"You really shouldn't leave me in bed by myself, I thought you'd been kidnapped by hobos or something" I said as I did my business and washed my hands.

He didn't respond.

"What, are you sleeping in there or something ?"  I asked playfully, turning around to face the curtain covered shower.

Still no response.

"Troye?" I asked Confused as to why he wasn't answering me.

The water in the shower turned off and the curtain was pulled back, but it wasn't Troye like I expected it to be. Instead it was a very wet, very naked Nixon.

He was standing there staring at me and I couldn't help but stare back. I tried my hardest to keep my eyes to myself but I found them following the little droplets of water that wondered down his toned chest and led a jagged path towards the little patch of hair stemming from his belly button down to his most intimate place.

I don't know what was wrong with me but I found myself staring at his manhood, yearning for him to touch me, to let me touch him.

I forced myself to look away and focus on his eyes, which were still staring at me in a lustful way, I cleared my throat and tried to stop the dirty thoughts that were running through my head.

" Where's Troye?" I asked, my voice coming out nervous and deeper than normal.

He didnt answer me instead he pulled the curtain back further revealing an equally wet and naked Troye. I should've felt betrayed that Troye would be with Nixon behind my back but all I could think about how sexy the two of them looked standing there naked together.

I didn't turn away when when Troye pulled Nixon down to kiss him, or when Nixon's fingers wrapped around Troye's hard length. Instead I let the hardness in my pants grow as I stood there and watched them touch each other, I found my self wanting to join in as their moans of pleasure got louder.

I thought I would faint from need as Troye pulled away from Nixon, stepped out of the shower and dropped to his knees in front of me.

Just as he was about to free my length from the confinements of my pants it was all over. I was sat upright in the bed, breathing heavily with an erection so bad it hurt. Troye was sleeping peacefully beside me and all I could do was run a shaky hand through my sweaty hair in confusion.

What the actual fuck was that and  why am I so upset that it was only a dream.

....................................

I'm so sorry about the long wait but I really hope you enjoyed this chapter and please don't forget to vote and comment.