Chapter 19

Troye's POV:

That had to have been the scariest thing that I've ever seen,well second to finding Eli bloody in a supply closet. Everything has just been so crazy and confusing lately. I just feel like Eli has been going through too much and I should be doing a better job at making him happy and protecting him.

I can't believe I never noticed how beautiful he was before, or how soft his skin is. All I could think about while I lay in bed with his unconscious form was how much I wanted him to wake up and be okay so I could kiss him senseless.

It never bothered me when I found out Eli was one of my mates I didn't care that he was a guy or the fact that I wasn't gay. I had known him all my life and there is no one better suited for me then him.

Nixon on the other hand was a completely different story. When I found out he was mated to us I was livid. I didn't want him anywhere near Eli, not after all the pain he put him through. I couldn't deny the want I felt for him, the strange need I had to submit to him but I didn't want to give in to it. I wanted to make him suffer.

The more time I spent around him, the less angry I became. I hated myself for it because I shouldn't have wanted to forgive him for something so horrible. The relief and surprise I felt when Eli forgave him lifted a weight of my chest.

I was surprised that Eli actually decided to give him a chance and I was relieved because that meant that we could all finally be happy. I'm still not all that comfortable around Nixon but I'm going to try for his sake.

"He's going to be okay" I heard Nixon say from the doorway of our bedroom, startling me out of my thoughts.

Speak of the devil.

I looked at him, eyebrow raised in curiosity on how he could possibly know that.

"I called my dad, he said that Eli is going to be fine, forgiving me was the first step to starting his transformation. He should wake up soon." He explained, answering my unasked question.

I couldn't help the smile that appeared on my face as I felt my worry and fear ease for my unconscious best friend and mate. He was going to be okay.

I brushed the sweaty curls from his face and kisses him on the forehead. He was still hot but not nearly as bad as before.

"Will you ever be like that with me ?" His voice was curious but there was a painful undertone to it.

" What do you mean ?" I asked. My voice was hushed and I didn't look at him as I spoke.

"Comfortable, every time you look at or speak to me you seem like your either afraid or angry. I hate it" he said walking closer to us

I guess I had good reason to be both, but neither was the reason I distanced myself from him.

"I don't know what you mean" I lied, my eyes still focused on Eli's sleeping form instead of him

" Don't lie to me" he growled as he gripped my chin and forced me to look at him. I hadn't even noticed he'd come so close.

His actions should have scared me but instead they ignited a fire in my belly that I knew only he could put out. That's what scared the shit out of me.

I had never been attracted to men before so the fact that I wanted, No needed him to do certain things to my body scared me. I wanted him to do to me what I so badly wanted to do to Eli. I wanted him to claim me, to know my body inside and out.

I couldn't help the needy whimper that left my mouth at just the thought of me and these two men together.

His eyes turned black at the sound, the smell of my arousal was thick in the air and it was beyond embarrassing. I could feel the heat crawling up my neck and I knew I was blushing.

I never blushed.

I attempted to hide my face, but the strong grip he had on my chin wouldn't allow it.

"Don't hide from me" he demanded.

His face was so close to mine, I wanted to kiss him. But I wanted my first male kiss to be with Eli. I know how wrong that sounds but its just how I feel. I knew I had to pull away before I did something that I would regret.

I didn't have to think of an excuse for pulling away because the voice we'd been waiting to hear broke us out of our trance.

"So are you two gonna kiss or what cause I'm too tired to join so I think I'll just watch" Eli said groggily.

When the hell did he wake up ?

.................................

I hope you enjoyed that chapter please remember to vote and comment . updates will now officially be every Sunday.