Chapter 22

Eli's POV:

"Oh my god" I said slowly, confusion and fear slightly evident in my tone.

They looked horrifying. Their eyes were dead, obviosly devoid of any type of emotion. I could tell their bodies were built strong, but it was obvious by the rough exterior of their fur and the smell of newly rotting flesh that they were not as strong or as healthy as they could be.

Evil me was the most put together, but he was also the most terrifying to look at. He looked exactly like me, but not like me at all.

His body was shaped just like mine, we were the roughly the same height and his facial features were damn near identical to mine, but thats where our similarities deminish.

His eyes were the biggest difference between us, they were a hypnotising silver that seemed to glow under the moonlight. They were beautiful, its ashame because they are what made him so hard to look at.

Evil me, who still has yet to speak, and the rest of his crew, pretty much look like the walking dead... Zombies if thats what you want to call them.

"Hybrids actually, zombies is an offensive term brother, vampires are alot more civilized." He finally spoke.

His words were chilling. I couldnt focus on the fact that his voice was a recording of mine, or the fact that he had finally spoken, Not even the fact that he had just called me brother, I was too busy trying to figure out how the hell he knew what I was thinking.

"We are bonded Elijah, you are apart of my soul. I can read you as you will soon be able to me. I appologize if we scared you, we mean you no harm." he said sincerely.

It was weird, he looked so evil I didnt know if I could trust him.

"I will explain everything to you once we get somewhere else, you all are not safe here. " he said, most likely using our bond to read my mind again.

"He looks just like you Eli, that means you guys are twins, I dont know why but I have an odd feeling we should trust him" Eli said, staring at Evil me curiously.

"My name is Sebastian, so please stop calling me Evil you, I am my own person. And Im not evil." Evi.. I mean Sebastian said defensively. It took everything in me not to laugh.

I thought it was funny for someone of his demeanour to sound like that. Maybe I am just judging a book by its cover, and if Troye trusts him I guess I can too.

"Nixon?" I asked cautiously

He gave me a look, gave them a look and rolled his eyes.

"What the hell" he said with a nonchalant shrug.

Sebastianon gave us a creepy side smirk and noded his head in the opposite direction.

"Follow us" he said signaling for his zombie wolves to lead the way.

I looked at Troye and Nixon and i could tell we were all thinking the same thing:

Fuck did we just get ourselves into?