Chapter 2

Eli's POV:

My bladder woke me up the next morning about 15 minutes before Troye's school alarm was supposed to go off. I quietly entangled myself from his sleeping form and made my way to the bathroom. I did my business, washed my hands brushed my teeth and made my way back into the room. I decided I would give my best friend a very lovely wakeup call.

I walked over to the bed as quietly as possible, Troye was laying on his back with his arm over his eyes. He was a very hard sleeper so I knew he wouldn't wake up as I straddled his waist. He was also very ticklish so I knew he would wake up when my fingers playfully dug into his sides. I was proved to be right when his eyes shot open and a very feminine shriek moved passed his lips along with a long stream of laughter.

"Dammit Eli, stop it I'm going to piss myself" he cried between fits of laughter.

I figured he'd had enough and stopped my tickle torture. He pushed me off his lap in mock anger and attempted to catch his breath.

"I take it your feeling better then ?" He asked

"Yup it's like it never even happened" I lied, the bruises lining my body would be a constant reminder.

Troye didn't comment, he just got out of bed and walked to the bathroom where he went to go pee, with the door open.

"You do know the bathroom has a door for a reason right?" I asked standing up and stripping out of my cloths.

I grabbed a towel from his dresser(weird place to keep them I know), wrapped it around my waist and walked out of his room to take a shower in the hallway bathroom before his mom got up to get ready for work. I laughed as my wolf hearing let me hear his cocky "you know you like it" remark.

I mean Troye is very sexy with his muscular build, beautiful hazel eyes and that head full of dirty blonde hair. It's just not attractive to watch him take a piss. When my water was hot enough I got in and immediately started washing my long curly black hair. I was thinking about getting it cut, it was all the way down to my shoulders and it was a hassle to take care of but I liked it.

I normally wore a beanie to school, I didn't want to give Nixon another reason to pick with me but unfortunately the one I wore yesterday was filthy from the ally way and had a couple of blood stains on it so I would have to do with wearing it out.

When I was done with my hair I quickly washed my body and got out. I wrapped the towel around my waist and walked back to Troye's room. He was just putting his shirt on when I walked in. He stared at the bruises littering my chest before he cleared his throat and spoke.

"I left you some cloths, the shirt may be a little big but it will do"

I thanked him and got dressed. I towel dried my hair as much as possible but it was still a little damp as we started our walk to school. When we got to my locker he started to play with my hair.

"You always wear those damn hat things I forget how long your hair is" he said tugging a little too harshly on a piece.

"Ouch you dick, not so rough" I said rubbing that spot while closing the locker door and putting the lock back on it.

"That's not what you were saying last night" he said rather loudly causing a few people to laugh and me to blush.

He liked to embarrass me by saying things that would insinuate we were having sex. I stood there gaping at him, faced flushed in embarrassment. I couldn't even deny his accusations I was so embarrassed. He laughed at me and walked away.

When I finally got myself together I looked up and saw Nixon staring at me. There was something about the way he looked at me that made me uncomfortable. He was probably trying to figure out a way to make me feel bad about my hair or something. I broke our gaze and started to walk to class.

Nixon was in most of my classes. He didn't bother me like he usually would he just kept staring at me, not even staring it was more like he was trying to glare a hole through my head. It was starting to creep me out and I had the feeling something bad was going to happen.

It was third period and we still had another 45 minutes until lunch, I couldn't take anymore of his glaring so I asked the algebra teacher for the bathroom pass. I just needed to calm my nerves a little bit. I went to the bathroom and splashed some water on my face.

I told myself to calm down and to stop being such a girl, everything was fine. I was going to get through the rest of my day, deal with his daily beating and watch movies with Troye until I felt better. It was Friday so he was staying at my house this weekend.

I left the bathroom feeling much better, until I was dragged into a dark supply closet.

............................................

Hey guys hope you liked it. Sorry for the wait I got caught up in something.. but don't forget to

Vote and

Comment. :-)