chapter 11

Eli's POV:

After the initial shock of  his revelation was over, Alpha Andrews told us that we had to leave because people would be hunting us.

He told us that all three of our lives were in danger so he was sending us to a cabin in a hidden location, not only for our protection but for us to also get used to the idea of being mates.

He told us we would be leaving in an hour, we wouldn't be able to say goodbye to our families but he promised to that we would talk to them when we got to wherever we were going. Nixon didn't have to worry about that since his parents  were the alphas and they would be the ones to see us out.

We were to stay there until after we decided to fully mate with each other and then we would be moved somewhere even more discreet while my powers developed.

All of this was just to much for me to take in. I couldn't even stand to look at Nixon and I don't even know if Troye is willing to be my mate. I hope he is because he may be my best friend but I couldn't have gotten a better mate.

I was so caught up in my thoughts I didn't have time to process the fact that the alpha was Leaving us alone so we could have time to discuss our situation.

The room was quiet until Troye decided to break the awkward silence.

"This is bullshit there has to be a way for this to work with only two people because I refuse  to let this happen" he said. His tone was angry and filled with disbelief.

I could feel the tears prickling behind eyes but I refused to cry. I knew he wouldn't want to be with me and I don't think I can find it in myself to be with Nixon. I can't be mad at him, I want him to be happy and if not being with me makes him happy then so be it.

"I understand if you don't want to be with me Troye, I can figure out how do handle this on my own" my voice was quiet and filled with sadness.

He looked at me in confusion, he looked like he wanted to say something but before he could Nixon spoke for the first time since we found everything out.

"You won't do anything alone you have me" he said before he put his hand on my shoulder.

My whole body tensed instinctively in fear to his touch but I couldn't deny the pleasurable sparks that traveled through my body as well.

I was snatched away from Nixon and pulled into Troyes arms so fast it was almost as if it didn't happen.

"You keep your hands away from MY mate you sick son of a bitch" his voice was cold and threatening and it was something that I've never heard from Troye before.

His words confused me I thought he just told me he didn't want me. I mean I'm not complaining because angry Troye is very sexy. I just called my best friend sexy, weird.

Nixon's eyes flashed black and I knew his wolf was at the surface. I've been on the receiving end of his fury and the thought of him angry made me  cower into Troye.

"He's not just yours he's mine too" Nixon said through clenched teeth.

" The hell he is. He's afraid of you, after everything you've done to him you don't deserve to call him yours. He's mine we can do this together and we don't need you"  Troye said pulling his arm around me, the same sparks I felt earlier with Nixon I feel with Troye too and let me tell you there is no greater feeling in the world.

So that's what he meant earlier, I feel like a weight has been lifted off my shoulders I can't tell you how happy I am to hear him say that.

Nixon's eyes flashed to me and he suddenly looked really guilty. I looked away because if he kept looking at me like that I wouldn't have a choice but to forgive him.

"You cannot isolate me, both of you are mine and I will find someway to make you forgive me." He said. The sincerity in his words shocked me, he had never spoken to me like this, kindly and asking for forgiveness.

"Keep dreaming asshole" Troye said pulling me closer to him.

Before Nixon could retaliate someone came into the room and told us it was time to go.

All I knew was that with all the hostility and the unspoken  amount of sexual tension between the three of us, it was going to be a long car ride.

............................................

Helloooooo so I hope you enjoyed this update.

Thanks so much to everyone who has been voting and commenting.

Can we have 5 comments and 9 votes for the next chapter ?