Chapter 13

Eli's POV:

I sighed and opened my eyes to find him staring at me. I couldn't help but get lost in his eyes, the beautiful green eyes  that used to look at me with such hate and malice  now only seem to hold a vast amount of guilt and the determination of receiving forgiveness, something I'm not sure I was ready to give him.

"I know that I don't deserve your love or your forgiveness, but just know that I will spend as long as it takes to earn it from both of you. " the raw honesty in his tone matched the determination in his eyes. He meant what he said.

"Don't bother trying because you won't get it." Troyes spoke, his voice rough and filled with sleep.

I didn't even know he was awake so the unexpected sound of his voice made me jump in surprise.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to scare you"  he said pushing me to sit up so I could cuddle beside him.

Nixon looked sad and I could tell that an argument was about to break out so I stepped in.

" Why don't we just wait to get where ever it is we are going and then talk about everything" I suggested.

Nixon looked surprised and relieved and Troye looked a little taken aback.

"You mean after everything this bastard put you through you want to listen to what he has to say?" He asked, he wasnt angry  he just sounded geniunly confused.

" We have a lot to talk about Troye, I think its only fair to listen to what he has to say too" I explained.

He moved his head that was resting on top of mine so that he could look me in the eye.

"Sometimes I forget how kind you really are"  his voice was filled with so much love it almost took my breath away.

I wanted to kiss him. I really really wanted to kiss him, but it didn't seem like the right time. I broke our heated stare and looked at Nixon, his jaw was tense and his eyes were sad; he was jealous.

Troye pulled me closer into him, which I thought was impossible because I was practically laying on top of him, and Nuzzled his face into my hair.

"Fine, we will listen to him talk" he said.

As soon as the words left his mouth Nixon let out a relieved sigh.

"But dont expect forgiveness"  He added.

I guess all we could do now was wait till we got to where we were going to sort everything out. There wasn't much to figure out because I was not going to forgive him.... Was I ?

..........................................
Picture on the side is Nixon.

Well here's chapter 13. You guys are seriously amazing. I think I'll start doing weekly updates.. Any  suggestions on when ?

Don't forget to vote and comment...