Chapter 20

Eli's POV:

Troye and Nixon were both staring at me, shocked. I must've been out for a while. I wanted to ask if they knew why I had suddenly fell unconscious but I was more interested in watching them finish what they started then asking questions.

"Are you guys just gonna stand there or entertain me ?" I asked.

I seriously didn't know where all this confidence was coming from but at the moment I really didn't care. I could see Troye's face turning red from embarassment.
Interesting.

In all the years that I have known Troye I have never and I mean NEVER seen him blush. It was amusing to know that a few looks and touches could bring that out of him.

Troye cleared his throat and moved away from Nixon. I could see the frown on Nixon's face and I could tell he wasn't too happy about Troye' s movement but he decided not to do anything about it.

"I think it's more important that we figure out how your feeling and let you know why you passed out in the first place" Troye said.

I rolled my eyes and huffed in disappointment. I would realy rather just watch the two of them go at it but apparently that's not an option anymore.

"I feel fine. It's like it never even happened." I said honestly

"Your sure?" Nixon asked.

"Positive" I confirmed nodding. " Now would you care to explain to me what happened " I asked.

They both took turns explaining to me how my decision to forgive Nixon was the first step to getting my powers. Even though that was good news I wasn't very excited about that. Sure I would have even more cool supernatural powers but I would also have to use those powers to protect the whole werewolf community.

Yea, no pressure there.

That's a lot of responsibility to take on and I'm just not sure if I'm ready for that. I know that I have Troye and Nixon by my side to help me but it's still a lot to take on. What if I mess up or I'm just a shitty leader ?

"Stop it" Troye's said, his voice breaking me out of my thoughts.

"What?" I asked, confused.

" You've got that look on your face, the one you always get whenever your having a self doubt moment." He said.

It's times like these that I hated how well Troye knows me. I could feel the heat of my blush make it's way up my neck and onto my face.

" You are going to be an amazing leader Eli, and I'll be right beside you every step of the way" he said grabbing my hand and interlocking our fingers.

I wanted to kiss him, but the hurt look on Nixon's face stopped me. I can't believe we keep leaving him out.

I used my other hand to grip one of his.

" You'll be right along with us right ?" I asked.

He gave me a smile and squeezed my hand reassuringly.

" For as long as you guys let me." He said

..........................................

This is an eeewww chapter I'm not really feeling it but there's some really really good stuff coming up. You guys are awesome and I'll be back next Sunday..... Even though it's technically an hour into Monday. Again I apologize.

Actually I think I want to post another chapter this week because this one sucks