Chapter 3

Okay so before you read if you dont lioke BoyxBoy actions or scenes or anytype of violence then this book is not for you. I wont tolerate anytype of hate comments because you were warned before hand. If you dont mind then keep on reading and enjoy this update, its a little depressing and sad but hey not everything is all peaches and cream :-) Okay now back to the story.

Eli's POV:

I dont know why I was pulled into this dark little closet But from the sound of the lock clicking on the door and the familiar scent of Nixon that was surrounding me I knew it wouldnt be good. My hightened sences made it able for me to see his bulky outline pacing back and fourth. He seemed so angry and that scared the hell out of me.

"You do this on purpose dont you, its all your fault" he spat angrily, still pacing.

"I dont know what your talking about, I didnt do anything" I said my voice coming out a little shaky, I hated myself for sounding so weak but I couldnt help it. we werent outside , I couldnt run he could kill me and noone would know.  

"Its your fault I fucking feel like this, And now you pull this shit with your hair and your little friend this morning" he started yelling now, I was so confused and I was becoming more and more afraid as time went by. He was pacing and pulling at his hair so hard I thought he would rip it out.

Before I knew what I was doing I walked up to him and attempted to pull his hands out of his hair before he didnt have any. It was in that moment that I hated the fact I was so caring.

"Dont touch me" He yelled pushing me to the floor.

My head smacked against the wooden floor and I looked up at him expecting him to start beating the shit out of me. What he did next was way worse though. He straddled me. My eyes widened and for the first time I started hitting him.

"What the fuck are you doing get the hell off of me" I screamed my voice shaking with fear.

He punched me in the nose and I instinctively brought my hands up to cover my now bleeding nose. Nixon used that as a chance to flip me over onto my stomach. And thats when I finally realized what he was going to do, I flipped a shit. I started to scream and kick , just anything to get him off of me.

"STOP FUCKING SCREAMING" He yelled in his alpha tone, I immediately stopped my screaming not able to fight his command. It was the first time I had ever been commanded by an alpha and I hated how I was forced to obey.

"I just need to do this once and it will go away, it has to go away" He said as he started trying to get my pants undone but it was hard because I was laying on my stomach. I was beyond confused what the fuck was he talking about.

 When he flipped me over on my stomach and started to unbutton my pants I started fighting again. I couldnt let this happen he could beat me all he wanted but rape was something I wouldnt be able to live with, especially because I had never had anytype of sexual experiences. I knew it was going to hurt and this wasnt the way I wanted to loose my virginity.

He Grabbed both of my hands in one of his and pinned them to my stomach. He used his other hand to unbutton my jeans and push them along with my boxers down to my ankles.I tried so hard to reach Troye through the mind link but he wouldnt let his walls down no matter how hard I tried to push through. What the hell was he doing that was so important,I needed him.

When he started to touch me I knew that I couldnt get out of this and I let the tears fall. Why was he doing this to me? was beating me not enough torture. I had never had anyone touch me like this before but I didnt want him touching me, I wasnt ready for this and I just wanted everything to end. when he realized I wasnt going to stop fighting he flipped me back onto my stomach.

"I need to make it go away you've dont this plenty of times you little slut,one more time wont hurt you so stop fighting me" he growled.

I cried harder when I heard him unbuckling his pants. I called out for Troye through the mindlink but he still wouldnt let me through. My masculenity, my pride and any other happy feeling I had were taken away from the when he pushed my legs open and thrust himself inside of me.

I couldnt find anything to grab onto as he panted and moaned in pleasure on top of me. I cannot describe how bad it hurt or how disgusting I felt. I bit my lip until it bled and dug my nails so hard into my palm I knew my hands were probably bleeding, but I had to do it to keep my self from sobbing out in pain. Axel, My wolf was trying to comfort me but nothing would work. He was hurting to because the person stripping me of my innocence (God I sound like a girl) was our future alpha so he couldnt take over and do anything about it.

Each thrust felt like he was ripping me in half. He didnt use a condom or anytype of lubrication. I was both relieved and disgusted when he had finally found his release. I was relieved because it was finaly over but the disgust was not only because of what had just happened but he had released inside of me.

When he finally pulled out of me I could feel warm liquid running down my legs. The disgusting sent of semen and blood filled my nose and I new that I was ruined. I mean he wasnt small or gentle and on top of that there was no lubrication. I just wanted to dissapear or die. My backside hurt so bad and I just could believe that he had actually done that to me. I lost my composure and started sobbing hysterically.

I could hear him pulling his pants back up.

"Why the hell are you crying, you know you liked it" he said before I heard him sniff the air.

"Holy shit are you bleeding, why the hell are you bleeding?" He asked reaching out to touch me.

"NO, dont touch me Please just dont touch me anymore" I sobbed crawling away from him.

My pants and underwear had come completely off so my whole bottom half was naked. I was bleeding alot and my ass was on fire. I had crawled into the corner away from him and continued to sob.

"Eli please tell me you werent a virgin" He pleaded, he sounded almost scrared. That was the first time he had ever said my name, It was Usually fag or something else insulting. I only cried harder in responce and called out for Troye again.

"Fuck, I didnt know I just wanted it to go away." he sounded sad and he wasnt making any sence, make what go away?

"This never happened" he said before leaving me a bleeding mess in the closet.

Troye had finally let his wall down, but it was too late the damage had already been done.

"Sorry Eli I was busy, wh.." I cut him off and told him where i was and to come and get me, I guess my panicked voice alerted him because he didnt even reply. Not even a minute later he was opening the door and turning the light on.

He looked from the scattered cloths on the floor to the blood that was starting to surround me, to my barely conscious form. I was getting tired, I knew I was bleeding at an unhealthy rate and that I was going to pass out soon.

"Help" was the only thing I managed to say before everything went black

..............................................................................................

Hello peoples, life is kinda rough for Eli huh ? Picture on the side is Eli . I thought Nick jonas would be perfect and then I changed my mind to the amazing darrnen chris. let me know what you think. I hope you enjoyed the chapter and dont forget to

Vote and

Comment.... Bye :-)