chapter 15

notes: sorry for the last cliffhanger.....lets hope there isnt another in this chapter......also warning:some language this chapter

Tubbo got a ride home from his school friend today. His mom had a meeting that ended at 1:45 so he decided to not bother her with the chore of picking him up. Plus, he had a pretty good day at school and almost didn't want to go home. Tubbo had a good past 2 days actually. He had gotten his phone back yesterday morning and streamed that same night. He was able to talk to Tommy again. Tubbo tried to put the conversation he had with Dream into the back of his mind.

He was riding in the car, listening to music, having a good time. Tubbo's friend, Harry, was pretty cool. He liked minecraft as well, but somehow Harry didn't know that Tubbo had a platform on twitch.

He said bye to his friend, Harry, and walked up to his door.

He opened the door and saw his mom sitting at the table. There was someone across from her, and it wasn't his dad.

"Mom who's th-"

His stomach fell. It couldn't be..him.

"Toby, this is Clay." His mom stuttered. "Well you know him as Dream."

Tubbo was super confused now. He just thought that this guy was his brother from his dreams. He didn't think it was Dream. Something was off here. Dream couldn't be my brother, Tubbo thought.

"What's happening?" Tubbo asked, starting to get worried. "Tell me."

"Toby-" Tubbo cut her off.

"Do not 'Toby' me. Tell me what the hell is happening."  He snapped. He felt regret instantly. He never yelled at his mom.

Tubbo didn't know why he was angry. All he knew was that his mom and Dream looked guilty of something. He wondered what they were hiding. Tubbo had an idea, but it was way too crazy. His mom glanced at Dream and nodded. She got up and left the two boys alone.

"Well, are you going to sit down?" Dream asked.

He sat. "Well, are you going to tell me why you are at my house? How do you even have my address?"

"Okay, okay, I'll tell you. Just give me a second. This isn't fun for me either."

"Don't play the victim, Clay. Just tell me what's going on. What are you hiding?" Tubbo snapped.

Dream's face fell. "I'm here to talk to you. I know you remember out talk that we had, I wanted to talk to you about what I was talking about that day. And mom - I mean your mom - sent me a letter a while back. I used the address from there. And that last question...I'll get to that."

Seeing the look on Dreams face made Tubbo feel bad for snapping at him. Then he remembered the anxiety and worry that Dream put him through after that conversation they had 2 weeks ago.

"I know. I'm sorry. I shouldn't play the victim. I might as well just say it, I guess." Dream said.

"Wait. Can I ask some more questions before you say whatever needs to be said?" Tubbo was stalling. He wanted to figure this out on his own.

Dream nodded.

"Okay, so, you said to me two weeks ago that you wanted to talk to me in person about something, right? After I told you about the dream I had?" Tubbo asked.

"Correct."

"Okay. Then you fly down here 2 weeks later and you knew my address somehow."

Dream nodded.

"Then you almost call my mom 'mom'?" Tubbo brain was trying to figure this out.

"Yeah I'm sorry I didn't mean to." Dream said quickly. 

A bit too quickly. It came so naturally for him too, Tubbo thought. Tubbo started connecting dots in his head. He thought back to his dream, and him and Clay's conversation, and to the picture.

The picture. 

Tubbo quickly excused himself from the table and ran upstairs. He rummaged through all of his things, searching for the picture. He found it, under a book. Tubbo grabbed it and flipped it around.

Then he knew.

Tubbo ran downstairs and sat back down, the picture gripped in his hand.

"Dream. One more question." Tubbo said. "Are you my brother?"

notes : oopsies